Part six

Hatties pov
'Hey' vic whispered putting his arm around my waist. 'Hey vic' I said as he put his head in my back. 'Shush it's too late' vic whispered. 'Hey vic' Lilia said. Vic grunted and closed his eyes. 'Why are you awake' I whispered to vic. 'Because I woke up now I'm going back to sleep' vic said . 'Lilia are we still meeting up tomorrow' I said turning slightly wrapping my arms around vic. 'Yeah Bye sexy' Lilia laughed . 'Bye you peng ting' I laughed hanging up. 'Do you wanna go to bed' I whispered to vic. 'Vic' I whispered he's already asleep. I put his arm over my shoulder and held his wrist and walked back into the bedroom. I saw pat awake on his phone. 'Pat help' I laughed.

Pat stood up and helped me put vic to bed. 'He really likes you' pat said sitting down next to me. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and put it on our laps. 'Do you like him' pat said , 'Yeah' I whispered plugging the earphones in. I handed pat one of the earphones and put one in my ear. I played my playlist and leaned on pat slightly. Pat sighed and put his arm around my shoulder. 'Sorry for slapping ya when we first met' I whispered. 'It's okay a lot of girls do I'm sorta used to it' pat whispered . 'Got a bird' I asked . 'Like a bird that flys' pat said . 'No a girl' I laughed quietly. 'No but I like someone. And don't tell the others this but I'm bi' pat admitted. 'Why don't you tell the lads' I said . 'They ain't the easiest to talk to you know' pat said resting his cheek on my head. 'Who you like I told you who I like' I said. 'Erm Wow didn't expect that' pat said clearing his throat . 

'You can't tell them' pat said . I put my hand on my heart. Pat pointed in the direction of the bed. I realised Henry was asleep on the bed. 'You like Henry' I whispered . 'Have for a while now' pat whispered. 'I'm gonna go to sleep now' I said shutting down my lap top. 'Okay I'm gonna sleep with your crush' pat laughed laying with vic. 'And I'm gonna sleep with your . Eww' I laughed getting in bed . 'Night bi bi' I laughed at my own joke . 'Night Criss sucker' pat said .

'Hattie your phone has been ringing for the last half an hour' Henry shouted hitting me with a pillow . 'Stop I'm getting up' I said getting the pillow from under my head and hitting Henry with it. 'I'm gonna go make pancakes' I said kissing Henry's cheek. I rubbed my eyes as I walked down. 'We already made breakfast' Reggie said as I walked into the kitchen. I stood next to vic and closed my eyes. 'Morning' vic laughed . 'Morning hun' I said wrapping my arms around him. The door bell rang. 'I'll get it'  I said . I walked to the door and opened it to see Lilia . 'Morning sexy' I said . 'Morning hottie' Lilia laughed as I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen . 'Hi Lilia' Reggie said. 'Oh my god pancakes' I laughed as vic gave me pancakes. 'Steve's coming so do you wanna invite a boy' Lilia said . 'Mate these are banging and Yeah . Vic' I said . 'If you want me too' vic said .

Fifteen minutes later we were out of the house.

'Your so gorgeous' Lilia said

'Your so gorgeous' Lilia said . 'I agree' vic said putting his arm around my waist. 'We're meeting Steve at his work if that's okay' Lilia said getting in here car. I hopped in the front and vic got in the back. 'I love this song' Lilia said as I turned the radio up . 'Everyday a small piece of you dies' me and Lilia sung. 'What have I got myself into' vic laughed. 'Oh a lot babes' I laughed . I realised me and vic didn't talk about the kiss. 'God I want to feel him kissing me again' 'Who babe' Lilia said. 'Huh' I said. 'You said god I want to feel him kissing me again' Vic said. 'So we asked who' Lilia said . 'Erm oh hey look it's Steve' I said as Lilia parked. I climbed in not to vic. 'Hey baby' Steve said kissing Lilia . 'Hey Hattie' Steve said . 'Hey Steve' I laughed. 'Victor' Steve said. 'Steve' vic said. 'You never answered our question' Lilia said. 'That's for me to know the lad I kissed to know and no one else' i said smiling at vic.

Lilia slammed on her Breaks. 'You and vic kissed' Lilia said. 'I didn't say that' I laughed. 'Vic' Lila said. 'Who knows' vic laughed. 'You both laughed you definitely did kiss' Steve said. 'Okay fine' vic said. 'You were not supposed to back down to the fight Criss' I laughed. 'Oh my god' Lilia smiled and continued driving.

'That was not fun' vic said as we walked back into my house. We heard moaning from upstairs . Me and vic looked at each other and shrugged. 'Let's just wait down hear for a while' I said . 'Or we could go back to mine' vic said putting his hands on my hips. 'I'm fifteen' I laughed . 'All I said was let's go back to mine' vic laughed . 'Henry if your home I'll be home by 10 okay bye' I shouted before walking out. We walked into vics house and said hi to his mom. 'Hi mom' vic said . 'Hi Vickie' mrs Criss said. Vic shook his head before looking at me. 'You brought a girl home' his mom said rushing over to us. 'Hi' I said well aware of my accent. 'Oh She's British' mrs Criss said. 'Yeah can we go now by the way this is hattie Henry's sister' vic said. 'Okay bye love nice meeting you. Oh and victor that door it stays open' vic mom said half joking.