Chapter 31 - Good morning

Start from the beginning

"Why?" I asked her.

"Nothing, Okay I'll be there" she said.

"It'll be fine" i said.

"Alex.., about last night to be honest i still feel so scared" she slowly said to me.

"Do you want to move in like today?" I asked her.

"Yeah i will but as long as you are working what am i going to do?" She asked me then i smiled.

"You can always invite Kelsie" i said.

"Or can i stay in Kelsie's the whole day then you can pick me up after work?" She asked me.

"It's all up to you as long as you feel safe" i said.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said after finishing her breakfast then leaving me alone.

I take my phone out then began to call Glenn, i hoped he was already there cause I needed him to do me a favor.

"Yes sir?" His voice appeared after a few rings.

"Glenn, i think it happened again" i said.

"They started to put a terror on Bella" i said.

"I want you to make a shift for some of the bodyguards to keep their eyes on Bella okay" i said to him.

"Is it a secret for Miss Clark sir?" He asked me.

"I'll ask her and I'll tell you later, if she's okay it won't be a secret but if she's not okay just keep it as a secret" i said to him.

"I'm sorry sir but is it an out of the country shift too sir?" He asked me.

"Yes it is" i said to him.

"Okay sir" he said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Your welcome sir" he said then hung up the phone call.

Nobody's going to touch or hurt my precious girl, I would do anything to protect her.

~

Isabella Clark

Glenn picked me up from Kelsie's house cause it was getting late and Alex still had a meeting at the office. After what happened with me being followed by a man, I always felt not safe anywhere i go. Alex gave me an extra protection for me well he had his men around me since that night, almost all the time. Well he asked me, i felt like i need a protection but i kinda felt uncomfortable with them being around me all the time.

I was sitting at the back of the car in the night while Glenn was driving the car, Glenn is Alex's second hand he trust me with him so whatever happened i should always stick to glenn. I felt worried when Glenn was around me, i mean who's going to protect him if he's in dangerous.

We were arrived at Alex house and Glenn was bringing my stuff into the house then put it inside of Alex's room. Well i kinda felt confused where should i stay when I moved in, because of the thought of that night where both of us couldn't control ourselves.

Both of us were crazy, we wanted one another and the way his hot minty breath brush against my skin was so sexy. It felt like i was making love with a sex god that night, he was amazing. I had never experienced such as amazing thing like that with anybody.

I sat on his bed while my memories brought me back into the memories from that night, our first time doing it. I couldn't hide my smile when i think about it in my mind, his touch against my skin made me shiver. Those sweet lips that kissed me roughly, his lips tasted so sweet. I craved for more and i couldn't believe that he's mine.