-

TAEHYUNG FOCUS

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting and talking on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung gasped when he noticed bruises on Jimin's neck. "Jimin are you injured? What happened?!" He said as he tried touching Jimin's neck. Jimin's face became dark red as he remembered last night. Yes, he and Yoongi made love. He didn't understand anything that happened but told him that they made love. Jimin just laughed nervously then said "I-It's n-nothing Taetae. I-t's j-just a..." Jimin tried to lie but he knew his bestfriend would find out so he sighed and told everything to his bestfriend. The innocent other didn't understand anything his bestfriend told him but a word was stuck on Taehyung's head which was 'making love'. He decided he'll ask later.

Jin shouted "Food is ready!" So they went down and ate. After they finished eating, Jimin told them he had to leave or his mom would be worried. Then Taehyung decided to tell his hyung and noona about him living in the pack house of their (Somi & TH's) old pack 'Midnight Red'. After he told them, both Jin and Somi were surprised from what the younger told. They were wanted the best for the younger so Somi told him "Taebaby if you want you can go and live there but don't force yourself." And Taehyung nodded. Jin then pulled Taehyung on his embrace then said "Awww I'll miss my little baby." While tearing up.

"I'll miss you too hyung but I promise I'll visit as much as I can. You two can visit too! " Tae said, making the hug tighter. "Let me join the hug too!" Somi whined. Jin chuckled and pulled her to his embrace too. "I love my two children. You both grew up so fast." Jin said crying dramatically. "Jin oppa Taehyung isn't going to die, he's just moving out." Somi said and Taehyung just giggled.

-

JUNGKOOK FOCUS

After he was done eating with his hyung, he went back to his house. Then quickly went to his bedroom.

(JK's bedroom ^

(JK's bedroom ^. I'm in love with it 😍😍😍)

His bedroom was for sure the most unique bedroom on this mansion because it's the darkest and has many black furnitures including the wall and the floor. He lay down on his bed and signed deeply. He felt his phone vibrate so he check what it was. It was a message from Taehyung.

Baby boy 🐯: Kookie

Kookie 💜💜💜: Yes babydoll?

Baby boy 🐯: Jin hyung and Somi noona said yes 🤗🤗🤗

Kookie 💜💜💜: Well then get ready baby doll I'll bring someone to pack your things tomorrow

Baby boy 🐯: TOMORROW?! 😲😲😲

Kookie 💜💜💜: Yes tomorrow love