CHAPTER 10

Hey guys! I know I haven't done this in a while, but I did promise that I'll be updating more chapters, so thank you for your patience. Anyhow, on to the chapter

Enjoy my loves!~💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-XANDER'S POV-

Just as I was looking out the window contemplating on what to do next, I hear someone ring the doorbell, it probably was Aerrigan's friend.

"Well, Jasmine's here, better disguise myself before she gets in"

I quickly turn back into a black cat and ran into the dining room and sat under the table.

I see Aerrigan carrying a bowl of food nd placing it on the table before heading to the door. Her hair was in a messy bun style and her apron had few sauce stains in it.

"No matter how messy she looks, she still managed to stay beautiful all the time"

I thought to myself while secretly admiring her from a far.

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

I finally finish preparing lunch, everything's on the table now. I heard the doorbell ring and head to towards the door and open it.

Only to be greeted by Jasmine, I invited her in and let her sit on the sofa, she was also bringing 2 pink bags, which I'm not really sure of opening it for some reasons.

"Hi Aerrigan! Look what I have for you girl, I bought you a gift I bought the other day, you'll love it"
Jasmine said with a wink.

"Jasmine, tell me this isn't a prank. The last time you handed me a cute handbag, cream exploded out of it and went all over my face when I opened it"
I told her, feeling suspicious.

"No no Aerri, it's not a prank. I bought those from the mall the other day. You won't be disappointed"
She smiled at me.

"Really?... How do I know your telling the truth?"
I giggled and eyed her suspiciously.

"Well, you'll know once you see what's inside"
She smirk.

"Hmm... oh well, here goes nothing"
I raised a brow as I thought to myself, before seeing what's inside the bags.

"Wow! A set of perfumes and a set of lipsticks from Victoria's Secret. I Love It! Thank you so much Jasmine"

"I really, really love beauty products, there my treasures."

"Your welcome besty. See, told ya you'll love em' "
She replied.

While I was busy checking the gifts Jasmine gave me, something catches her eye from the dining room, making her gasp in surprise.

"O,M,G, gurl is that your cat??"
She pointed her finger at the dark furball.

I look where she was pointing at, and there I saw Xander in his cat form, sitting under the table looking at us. I smiled at him, making him blink his eyes slowly at me.