CHAPTER 1

(⬆ABOVE IS TOM IN HIS CAT FORM (EXCEPT HIS FUR IS MIXED WITH DARK BLUE FUR AND HE HAS PIERCING BLUE EYES)

-It was morning and the light from the window shone the face of the sleeping young lady, waking her up, she stretched her whole body,
her messy, long, black, shiny hair was on her face and she looked at the time on the clock, it was already 7:30

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

"OH NO! IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! I should be there before 8AM!"

-Aerrigan jump out from bed, she toke a quick shower and dryed off before putting on her school uniform, she got a piece of toast bread and placed it in her mouth while fixing her bag.
She went out of her house and locked it and she headed quickly to school while eating her toast. After minutes of running she finally arrived at school, she went in the classroom and sat beside her friend, while panting

 After minutes of running she finally arrived at school, she went in the classroom and sat beside her friend, while panting

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

"Hey Jasmine, am I late already?" I asked my best friend while panting from the marathon I did. "No girl your just on time today" she said winking at me.

"Thank goodness I'm not late this time, or Mrs. Amy is gonna be so mad at me" I said in relief, and our 1st period was math *uugghh I just hate Math*

(TIME SKIPPED,12PM, LUNCHBREAK)

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

Jasmine and I we're at the canteen and bought some salad and some fries w/ drinks, and we finally sat on the table.

"Aerri why are you late most of the time, or if not your just on time? Dont tell me you've been up all night stalking your crush's profile ;)" she giggled.

"W-WHAT!? NO!, Its just that I-uh haha, I've been busy doing my... homework that's all" I said, fake laughing.

"Uh-huh.... girl I know your lying ;P" she said with a smirk. "What? w-what do you mean? Why would you think Im lying?" I said trying not to look nervous.

"Aerrigan you know that our class is just up to 4pm right? And our homeworks this month aint that long too finish. I finish my homeworks for maybe about, 1 hour and a half, and I finally get some free time to chill" she said.

"W-Well uh-I uhh" gosh... I really, really need to stop stuttering when Im nervous, I cant tell her, who or what I do during the night.

Jasmine suddenly held my shoulder "Its okay Aerrigan, you dont really have to say it, if you dont want to" she smiled at me. I gave her a warm smile and nodded, and we ate lunch together.