CHAPTER 9

For my dear readers out there, I just want to say thank you for waiting, I know it was a long time since I updated this, but I still promised that I'll be making more chapters in the future. Anyways~ let's get on with the story, this part will focus only on Aerrigan and Xander❤ I ship them.
Enjoy reading!~ muah😚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

It's been 5 days after Matt Jackson's death, the werewolf that almost killed me *twice* finally met his end. The government toke his body and kept it hidden from the public.

Elaissa on the other hand, was feeling fine now. She's now being monitored by the SPO agents, making sure no one does anything funny to her, and if they do, they'll end up having two black eyes from me.

But I gotta say, crimes have lessened these days ever since Xander helped me track down bad guys, from bank robbers to criminals selling illegal drugs. He can be really funny when he starts toying with them, except when he starts to become flirty though.

'I remember that one time, when I was passing by the bathroom, Xander suddenly went out, naked in front of me, wearing only a towel covering his lower body. I covered my eyes, my face turning crimson red, as I saw his well toned body. Even without looking, I know that a smirk was there on his face 'as usual'.

He went close to me and grabbed my hand. Then he placed my hand on his muscular chest and slowly trailing my hand down to his abs, making me blush ten times more'. Thankfully, I didn't have a nose bleed, even if my nose felt like it was gonna burst.

"That darn guy... playing around with
me. Makes me wanna slap him to another planet!"

Although, even if he may be annoying sometimes, I can't help but look at him from a distance. There something about him, that makes me want to be with him.

Whenever his by my side, I feel.....comfort. I feel so safe being around him. I honestly don't know why, it's like we've known each other for a long time, even if we just met for a week.

But I can't fully trust Xander yet, I want to see if he really is trustworthy first, sure he saved me several times, but doesn't mean I can put my guard down around him. But part of me is telling me to trust him.

I want to say something to Xander, but I just don't want to.

Then, mix emotions suddenly start to swirl within me, it started to bug me a bit. I sigh and flop down on my bed and close my eyes to try and calm myself.

"What is happening to me, I've never felt like this before"

As I was trying to relax myself, my phone beside my lamp starts ringing. I reach for my phone and see who it is. Only to see it was Jasmine who sent me a message.

*Hey Aerri! I'll be stopping by your house for a visit later at around 12 noon, plus I've brought us some stuff that you'll really love. See ya! ^_^*

*Sure thing, I'll prepare lunch for the both of us when you get here*
I text back and put my phone down.

"Hmm... I guess it won't be a problem if Jasmine visits me. It's a good thing I'm done cleaning the house, plus Xander can turn back to a cat, simple"