CHAPTER 6

"My real name isn't Tom, I only use that name in my cat form, my real name, is Xander Tomas, and I'm willing to help you and your team solve the case"

-Xander stated as he bowed at Aerrigan in a gentlemanly way, puzzling her in the process. 'why is he bowing?' she thought.
"Uh? You don't have to bow, it's okay, really, you don't have to be formal around here"

"Why not? Your my new master now, you can let me do anything you desire my milady~"
He said in a flirtatious voice, making Aerrigan's cheeks turn crimson red

"I really appreciate it Xander, but I don't treat anyone as my servant, especially you, werecats like you deserve freedom, and you don't have to call me master either, you can do what you normally do everyday"
She humbly said and smiled at him.

This surprised Xander, most girls would be go crazy and happily accept his offer, but Aerrigan was different, she'd rather let him do what he wants than let him be her pet.
This made him like her even more.

"If that makes you comfortable, then I'll gladly comply with you kitten~"
He gave her a warm smile and he toke her hand and gently kissed it, making Aerrigan blush hard again, and looked away trying not to show her now flushed cheeks.
'So adorable'
Xander thought

"W-well if you want to help me, you can at l-least wear a shirt first, and don't call me kitten!"
Aerrigan stuttered, getting distracted by his perfectly toned, muscular, god-like body,
she felt like having a nose bleed. Xander smirked and looked at her with adoration in his eyes.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart~"
He replied and winked at her.

-AERRIGAN'S POV-

'*Ugh* I can't beat him with this'
I mentally sighed, trying hard to ignore the feeling of my heart pounding in my chest when he called me 'sweetheart', and I gave him an extra black shirt that was in my closet, my cellphone suddenly rang, I got it out of my pocket and checked it:
'It's Halley, she probably saw me in the news earlier' I thought and answered my phone.

"AERRI! we saw in the news that someone broke in your house! Are you okay!?"
Halley exclaimed, worried that I must've been hurt 'tsk, me getting hurt by those thieves? No way! And even if I did go home, they wont be able to beat me with I can do' ;P

"Don't worry Halley, I'm fine, the police arrived before they did anything"

"Thank goodness! We we're really worried when they said that in the news about you. Oh! and we finally found some evidence from the cave you showed me"
Halley said in relief, before going back to her bubbly self.

"You did!? What is it?"
'Finally! Some evidence!'
I was so excited they found something *important*

"The our team found some brown fur from the corpses that were rotting for about 2 months to be exact"

"How many bodies were found?"

"There we're 7 dead bodies that were recovered from the cave, they all had claw marks and bite marks all over their bodies"

"Let me guess, a werewolf did it"

"Precisely, and the victims that where in the cave were identified as students from High School University"