Epilogue - The Gift Part 2 [END]

Su YuanHeng felt soreness on his back so he straightened his body to massage it with his hands. This side effect was already improving just a few days ago but why is it back again today ......?

LiEr, who was cuddling with his Papa, saw that his expression was looking very uncomfortable so he immediately stretched out his little hand out to softly caress his Papa's belly. After rubbing it, he did not forget to kiss his little brother and sister. Then he raised his head and smiled at his Papa. The little adult uttered, "Little brother and sister said that they would behave. Papa don't have to worry."

Seeing his son being so thoughtful, Su YuanHeng felt that this is all worth it even if he was very uncomfortable.

What an adorable child.

Since he found out that he would be having little siblings, he would get his fairytale storybook every day and read a story to the babies and also help him massage his back and tie his shoelaces...etc...

Su YuanHeng reached out to swipe aside LiEr's lose bangs and tirelessly kissed the cute hairpin on top of his head. LiEr also complemented his actions by straightening up his little body so that his Papa could kiss him easier.

Hearing the sound of the key turning the door lock, LiEr turned around and leaned over the sofa. Sure enough, his Daddy is back. The four-year-old child jumped off the sofa and rushed to the door to quickly climb into the man's arms. His speed was astonishing.

"Daddy!"

BeiTang MinQian carried his son while heavily kissing the child's face.

"Save me Papa!"

Being scratched by BeiTan MinQian's beard stubble made LiEr's face very itchy. He tried to evade the kisses while trying to call for help from Su YuanHeng. This is the intimate drama that must be staged by this young and old pair every day.

Su YuanHeng bent his upper body forward. Seeing LiEr struggling, he was afraid that BeiTang MinQian could not hold onto the child tightly and was worried that he (BeiTang MinQian) would drop him so he naturally reached out his arms to help.

Su YuanHeng's posture looked very weird at this time; one of his hand is holding his belly and the other hand guarding his son. BeiTang MinQian couldn't help himself from smiling seeing this. He put their son down and sat next to Su YuanHeng. Holding onto Su YuanHeng's non-existent waist, he gently massaged it and asked, "How are you today..."

"Good."

Su YuanHeng's heart silently muttered, I wouldn't dare to say that I'm not okay. Otherwise, I'll likely be sent to the hospital immediately. Su YuanHeng had already told him that he's not too nervous. In fact, he didn't need to be. After all, he is considered to be experienced.

"Were you busy at work today? Wait a little, we can go eat at the food stalls tonight?" Su YuanHeng asked.

BeiTang MinQian had been bringing his work home recently saying that he didn't really trust him (Su YuanHeng) being home alone.

"Not busy but we can't eat at the food stalls...I know that our son said he wanted to go but it's not good for you so we can't."

He knew that it was because their son had mentioned yesterday that they haven't eaten out for a long time. Su YuanHeng must've felt like he owed it to his son upon hearing it. He wanted to make the the little guy feel better so said to eat at the food stall but he wasn't thinking about his current state.

Siva, who had came back with BeiTang MinQian, reached out his finger to gently poke his belly. Then, he immediately pulled his hand back and crossed his arms on his chest, "Aren't you about to give birth? How can it move so much......"