Chapter 9.3

Speaking of this, BeiTang MinQian suddenly stopped smiling, but instead became a bit gloomy as he very seriously uttered, "YuanHeng, do you think I look ugly?"

Su YuanHeng is completely baffled, not understanding why BeiTang MinQian would suddenly ask this question. He awkwardly responded, "You're joking, right? Saying that you're ugly?" If you are, then wouldn't everyone in this world be too embarrassed to be alive?

BeiTang MinQian touched his face, "I also don't feel that I'm ugly but can you believe it? That girl actually doesn't want to look like me so she went for cosmetic surgery."

Su YuanHeng is so shocked that his mouth dropped.

BeiTang MinQian resentfully added, "I don't know what this woman is thinking. Surely, she came from an alien world!"

Toward this elder twin sister, BeiTang MinQian's attitude is not like ordinary people.

She's like the other half of his body, regardless of whether it is criticism or praise; he'd speak with such extreme intimacy and candidness.

"That's really HuiZhi?" Su YuanHeng still can't believe it.

"She said that since I've became a big star, it was very troublesome for her to go out, which impacted her carefree life so she must get rid of our "look-alike face."

BeiTang MinQian's expression is very upset as he gnawed his teeth and cursed, "That stupid woman. What's bad with being a beauty? Insisting on cosmetic surgery, I'm going to see if she can get married in the future!"

BeiTang MinQian is one that dislikes people praising his appearance and also somewhat loathe his own appearance. However, toward BeiTang HuiZhi who has the same face as him, he didn't hesitate to praise, which contradicts his attitude toward his own appearance.

At that time, both BeiTang HuiZhi and BeiTang MinQian were in the same situation; having been wandering out of the family for six years, they were both captured back to America by their eldest sister. That just happened to be her first time returning to the country after her cosmetic surgery so the New York reporters didn't recognize her.

Adding on that Lin ShaoCong was enthusiastically promoting the engagement between BeiTang MinQian and Lin ZiYan so when the New York reporters outside of the hotel saw the siblings coming out, BeiTang HuiZhi was inevitably mistaken for Lin ZiYan. In any case, all Asians look the same in their eyes so this can't be blamed on them.

After understanding the facts, Su YuanHeng's heart suddenly relaxed. The dark clouds hovering over him has all but dissipated, no longer making him feel depressive.

This matter had made him feel like an idiot for torturing himself the past few months.
After BeiTang MinQian realized what has been on his mind, he also actually thought that Su YuanHeng was getting himself all worried for nothing. But at that time, their feelings were very ambiguous so it's no wonder that he would misunderstand.

With this in mind, BeiTang MinQian changed the topic back, "So what do you think about my suggestion just now?"

Su YuanHeng's eyes flickered, "What suggestion?"

"Getting married. Us getting married?" BeiTang MinQian sat cross-legged on the bed and very sincerely stared at him.

Su YuanHeng is speechless. Looking at him silently for a while, he slowly asked, "Are you proposing now?"

"Can't you tell?" BeiTang MinQian stared.

Su YuanHeng rubbed his forehead.

At 10:30 in the evening, in a dimly lit room, sitting on a big bed without any music, without a ring, with no ambiance whatsoever, he was getting proposed to. There is a surprising element, in that it is too "shocking." This is definitely not romantic at all.