Chapter 10.2

Warning: The content of this chapter is quite descriptive in the mpreg childbirth process which may be uncomfortable to read.

Su YuanHeng is not short; at 182 centimeters (5'9") he's almost the same height as BeiTang MinQian's at 187 centimeters (6'1"). His originally slender body has now added an additional 10 kilograms (22lbs) due to the pregnancy. Besides the huge belly, his body has also put on weight in other areas. However, BeiTang MinQian didn't feel exhausted carrying him. This is thanks to his rigorous physical training from childhood.

Without even locking the door to the apartment, BeiTang MinQian stood in front of the elevator door while carrying Su YuanHeng, anxiously looking at the two elevators slowly flashing its light with each passing floor.

"Ummm......Qian......"

Su YuanHeng moaned in his arms, his fingers gripping his collar because of the pain; feeling extremely feeble.

BeiTang MinQian's heart tightened. He could no longer wait for the elevator and instead opened the door to the stairway and carried Su YuanHeng down.

A person's capability can be boundless. In moments of crisis, BeiTang MinQian actually ran down from the 18th floor to the ground level parking lot carrying the almost ready in labor Su YuanHeng.

However with the jerky movements going down the stairs, Su YuanHeng felt even more contractions. The baby seemed to have descended but only because Su YuanHeng was curled up in MinQian's arms that prevented it from coming out.

Su YuanHeng gritted his teeth and swallowed his moans as he gripped onto BeiTang MinQian's shoulders without saying a word.

Opening the car's door, BeiTang MinQian carefully put Su YuanHeng in the passenger's seat. He had wanted to put his lover in the back seat but thinking that he will be speeding, he's afraid that it's not safe with him not strapped in seat belts lying in the back. He'd feel more at ease with him next to him.

Because the seating position was very difficult for YuanHeng's heavily pregnant belly, he finally couldn't help but groaned while holding this belly.

"I'll adjust the seat for you."

BeiTang MinQian lowered the seat back to the max and fastened his seat belt.

Su YuanHeng was half-lying in the passenger seat, his belly strapped by the safety belt made it look even more exaggerated.

When BeiTang MinQian was helping him strap on the seat belt, Su YuanHeng whispered in his ear, "Qian......it really hurts ...the baby......"

BeiTang MinQian grasps onto his hand and kissed his lips while firmly saying, "You'll be fine! The baby will be fine! I'm here. You have to hold on!"

Su YuanHeng's mind had always been lucid. With BeiTang MinQian on his side, his heart gave rise to an infinite amount of courage.

He touched his belly. Thinking of the baby inside, he must persevere no matter what.

The amniotic fluid has been slowly leaking from his lower body. Su YuanHeng knew that he is still bleeding but that's not important as long as the baby is safe.

As BeiTang MinQian was driving, he called Qiu ZhiYuan informing to prepare the operating room and emergency measures.

"What's his condition right now? Give me a general description," Qiu ZhiYuan didn't expect this to happen so suddenly so he was in a bit of a shock.

"YuanHeng fell in the bathroom and lost a lot of blood. I only found out when I came home. I don't have time to say too much. We'll be there in about twenty minutes."