Chapter 2.2

The two of them went to the most famous snack stall. There weren't many people. They chose a quiet seating area. BeiTang MinQian familiarly ordered some food. The little girl holding the menu kept staring at him, seeming to use her sight to penetrate those dark sunglasses.

After ordering their food, the little girl slowly stepped away. But even when she was greeting other guests, she would gaze over once in a while.

Su YuanHeng smiled, "Your charm is really great."

"Oh," BeiTang MinQian answered lightly, seeming to not mind as he freely leaned onto the back of the chair.

Su YuanHeng looked at him, in simple casual attire, wearing a red short hair wig, jeans, a black shirt, large black sunglasses, and a strangely carved dragon earring.

BeiTang MinQian didn't even wear a watch. Besides the earring on his left ear, there are no other accessories. His entire person looked just like a college student. However, his temperament and mannerism puts him above everyone else. Even sitting in such a noisy environment, he still exudes this unique elegance and calmness.

"Haven't come here for a long time, I really miss it," BeiTang MinQian played with the lighter in his hand while looking around, "There's really been no change here; the government actually didn't demolish it."

"This is the region's unique characteristic; but still it's too late to protect it."

BeiTang MinQian turned his head. His eyes behind the sunglasses stared firmly at Su YuanHeng and lightly laugh, "You also haven't changed at all."

Su YuanHeng was slightly surprised, not knowing what he was referring to for a moment. If he was referring to his feelings......there is definitely no change. Maybe even in the future, it will not change.

To conceal his uneasiness, he laughed. Sarcastically, "What didn't change? I got older."

BeiTang MinQian was suddenly baffled. He felt that no matter when or where, whenever he hears him say these helpless and indulgence words, he would feel a moment of heartache, a kind of indescribable, deeply ingrained pain.

"MinQian? Qian? Ah Qian?"

Su YuanHeng called him a few times before BeiTang MinQian regained his senses. He raised his lips, "I haven't heard you call me that for so long."

Su YuanHeng smiled again, this smile tinged with faint shyness.

BeiTang MinQian instantly felt his heart beat rapidly. He can't wait to immediately seal his mouth and fiercely kiss him. Then strip his clothes, and make him.....

Bastard! What am I thinking!

BeiTang MinQian felt a fit of anger and displeasure at himself for being so horny in broad daylight.

Even though he left for six months this time, BeiTang MinQian realized that his desires and longing for Su YuanHeng have still not decreased in the slightest bit. This made him feel a little unsettled.

He didn't like the feeling of being out of control in these kinds of things. He's the kind of the person that liked to have 100% assurance in everything. When something gets progressively out of control, he will feel indescribably chaotic and lost.

Now, toward Su YuanHeng, he is gradually starting to have this kind of feeling.

Initially, he had thought that their relationship was only a momentary game, a moment of his infatuation and curiosity. But with the passage of time, these kinds of feelings instead became even more and more profound. For this reason, BeiTang MinQian has a deep sense of uncertainty.