Epilogue - The Gift Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Can Papa give me a little brother? But a little sister is fine too!"

This is the birthday gift he most wanted this year. He really hopes that his Papa can agree to it!

Little brother? Little sister? Su YuanHeng let out a sigh. He really didn't think that his son would mention this kind of gift! Moreover, why would the little guy even think of this? Could it be that he's too bored being an only child? That can't be. Didn't they already send him to kindergarten? He should have a lot of little friends!

"It's not the same. A little brother is my brother! They are not!"

After hearing Su YuanHeng's question, LiEr very considerately responded to his Papa's question. In fact, in kindergarten, many of his little friends have younger siblings. He's the only one who's doesn't. Like Xiao Yu who shares the desk with him, every time he collected a little white rabbit candyT/N, he will save it to eat it with his little brother on the weekend. LiEr also collected a lot but he doesn't have a little brother! Moreover, he must have a little brother soon or else the candies will melt!

T/N – White rabbit candy

At nine o'clock in the evening, after coaxing the extremely hyper little guy to bed, Su YuanHeng returned to the bedroom and began to ponder it again

At nine o'clock in the evening, after coaxing the extremely hyper little guy to bed, Su YuanHeng returned to the bedroom and began to ponder it again..... The gift that his son mentioned that afternoon, should he fulfill or not fulfill his wish?!

"Something on your mind?"

BeiTang MinQian wiped his wet hair while asking the man on the bed. When he got home, he saw that the man was sulking. Isn't it their son's birthday today? Why is he being absent-minded?

"Did you know what birthday gift LiEr wanted?"

Su YuanHeng pulled the towel from BeiTang MinQian's hand and helped him wipe his hair. How could such a big adult (referring to BeiTang MinQian) be like LiEr in wiping his head? Splattering the water everywhere!

"A little brother. Of course, a little sister is fine!"

In fact, BeiTang MinQian had long ago known about his son's birthday wish but this matter is not something that he could decide so he could only suggest it for his son to tell his Papa!

"You already know?!"

He's the last person in the family to know of this news again! Su YuanHeng was somewhat dissatisfied as he grunted.

"I think it's a good thing for the little guy to have his thoughts. We should let him start thinking on his own. He's not young!" BeiTang MinQian said while deliberately evading Su YuanHeng's probing eyes. In fact, he also hoped that his son's wish can come true! Isn't it good to have more children? Why does he have to take that medicine every time?!

After hearing these words, Su YuanHeng sighed and snuck under the blanket. In all honesty, it's not that he doesn't want to have another child. Rather, LiEr is now four years old and could understand a lot of things. Isn't it awkward to have a swelling pregnant belly in front of his son?!