Cassandra snips at Jacob, "back off Jacob, she's doing great." Bella pushes Cassandra to the side, handing the girl her daughter, "what is your problem, Jacob?"

Jacob steps up again, Cassandra standing in front of the newborn, "Jacob, get the fuck out of her face. Bella is doing extraordinarily well. Don't ruin the moment, with your moronic ways."

"I'll help toss the dog out, Cassandra," Rosalie seethes, "I owe you a good kick in the gut." Cassandra shakes her head, as Renesmee whimpers out. Bella watches as Jacob's eyes soften as he looks down at the little girl in Cassandra's arms. Cassandra's eyes widen, as she whips her head towards Bella, moving quickly towards Emmett. Jasper backs up, swiftly moving Ariana to the arm farthest away from Bella and Jacob.

"NO!" Realization floods over Bella. Edward wraps his arms around Bella, as Cassandra quickly hands Renesmee off to Rosalie. "Edward, I don't want to hurt you, so I'm going to need you to let go of me."

Edward listening to Bella, lets go of the newborn, as she stomps over to Jacob, and grabbing him with ease by the collar of his shirt, and dragging him outside the house. The family follows them out, Cassandra watching with a smirk as she throws Jacob to the ground.

"You didn't," she snarls at Jacob, who leans up off the ground quickly, "you know it's something I can't control."

"You stupid mutt! How could you? MY BABY?"

He stands up, backing away slowly from Bella, "it wasn't my idea Bella!"

Emmett and Cassandra smile at Jasper, as Cassandra puts out her little hand towards the southern gentleman, "pay up." Jasper mumbles as he whips out this wallet, handing the small girl two crisp 100$ bills.

"You think you'll be part of my family, as my son-in-law?" Bella barks out at the boy. Emmett let out a booming laugh, as Cassandra shoves the bills into her mate's back pocket.

"Stop her, Edward," Esme mumbles out, "she'll be upset if she really hurts him."

Cassandra pulls away from Emmett, smiling at her second mother, "I got it Esme, don't worry."

Esme smiles gratefully at the small girl, as she walks down the steps. Emmett smiles proudly as he watches his mate march confidently towards the newborn. He knew she was just as strong as Bella, she was a newborn herself, and Emmett wasn't worried that she would be hurt.

Cassandra watches as Jacob shrinks back as Bella lets out a growl towards him. Cassandra walks up to Bella, "c'mon Bells! Nessie likes me too."

"What did you call her?"

Cassandra walks back, slowly, making her way to Jacob, "Bella, you need to stop now."

"No Cassandra, no. What did you call her, Jacob?"

"Well," he says, scratching the back of his neck, "that name you came up with is a mouthful, and -"

"You named my daughter after the LOCH NESS MONSTER?!"

Cassandra steps in front of Jacob. Even though Jacob had been a pain in her ass since she's met him, he didn't deserve Bella's newborn wrath. He couldn't help that he imprinted, he's finally found someone to love and to move on from his and Bella's toxic relationship slash love triangle.

As Bella pounces forward towards the two, Cassandra pushes Jacob out the way, flipping over the taller girl and landing behind her. Bella quickly dashed towards Jacob, paying Cassandra no attention. Cassandra runs towards the teen boy, and before Bella could grab Jacob, Seth jumped in the way. Cassandra ran in front of the boy, protecting him from getting his arm broke.