0.10

The siblings pull up to their parents household, Michael looks at his little sister fiddling with her small hands. Reaching over, he puts his big one on top of hers.

"You okay?" Cassandra looks up and gives him a tight lipped smile.

"No, I'm surprised they're even home. Do you realize how much of a shit show this is going to be when we go in?"

Michael gives his sister a confused look, "why do you say that?"

"Do you not know... you know what, let's just wait till when we get inside."

Michael nods his head hesitantly, watching his sister get out the car. Going at vampire speed, he is up and out the car, up the steps before Cassandra. Cassandra rolls her eyes, muttering a quiet, show off , before pushing open the unlocked door.

"Cassandra baby, welcome home." Looking up she see's her father, rolling her eyes, she smiles, "hi daddy."

"Honey, she's home after not being her for so long." Cassandra's mom comes out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee, "it's about fucking time, that boyfriend of yours keeps hogging you."

Cassandra recoils back and scoffs, "are you fucking serious right now?"

Jennifer gives a disgusted look, "stop with the attitude Cassandra, I'm only saying."

"Puh-lease, stop while you're ahead of yourself! You literally haven't been home since I've started school. Why the fuck would I want to stay in this big house by myself? Better yet, while you guys are gone?"

Frank looks at his daughter, "we don't mean too honey, it's just that -"

"It's that ever since Michael went missing, it's been all my fault, huh?"

Jennifer gasps, "that's not even the reason!"

Michael looks down at his little sister, "Cassie..."

She whips her head towards Michael, "no, Michael, do you want the hard cold truth!?"

Michael frowns at her and shakes his head, compiling with his sister, knowing - even though he's a vampire - she'll kick his ass.

"You left after being in the hospital, everyone - and I mean everyone - blamed me for the whole accident and you leaving! I literally got bullied! I got told to go kill myself because the golden boy of the school decided to leave and never come back!

I attempted suicide - suicide, damnit! Mom and dad didn't know what to do! They sent me to rehab because I would stay cooped up in my room, and would only go out to party."

Michael sobs dryly, "why didn't they send you?"

Cassandra looks at her parents angrily, she knew he already knew the answer, "because I started doing coke, I was snorting it every night, and I partied till I passed out. I got sent because I was at Josh's house and I over-dosed on the shit. Josh didn't find me till I was close to death, he rushed me to the hospital."

Michael couldn't handle it anymore, he wraps Cassandra in a tight hold, "I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Cassie."

Cassandra starts sobbing, pulling away from her brother, "to make it worse, mom and dad thought it would be best if I do the rest of school before I was shipped off, to make matters worse, shit only got worse from there. I went out again with Sofia, and she gave me some coke.

But I guess it wasn't just coke, it was some other shit, but I drank as well. Next thing you know, I slept with Xavier, and oh my, his girlfriend found out because he was going around telling everyone. I didn't even say yes! I didn't give him consent! He raped me, he took the only part of me I could control, gone. Lily made my life hell. Told everyone I was a hoe, and a home-wrecker."

Michael looks Cassandra in the eyes and pulls her into a hug, wanting to take away any pain, "and you guys blamed her, didn't you?"

Frank and Jennifer look at their children, Jennifer sighs, "baby, we did blame her... she was the reason why you left and got into the accident in the first place."

"Are you fucking serious?! So you thought it was okay to make her feel alone? Aren't you supposed to be parents? This is bullshit."

He looks away from his parents and back at Cassandra, "go pack a bag, you're coming with me."

Cassandra nods her head, ripping away from her brother and runs pass her parents, slamming her dorm open. She starts grabbing only the necessary things she needs to survive. Slamming her walk-in closet door, she throws only the little things, and shoves her phone charger and laptop into her bag. Grabbing makeup, she leaves, rushing down the stairs.

She sees Michael glaring at her parents, looking up at the stairs he nods to Cassandra, "c'mon, let's go." Grabbing Cassandra's hand, he drags her out the front door, but not before turning around to his parents, "you guys are fucking pathetic excuses for parents. Don't contact us!"

Slamming the front door closed, he picks up a crying Cassandra and runs her to the car, fast and safely putting her into the car, he rushes to the driver side, he puts the car into drive and goes off.

"I'm so sorry, Cassandra."

Cassandra smiles softly, and grabs her brothers hand, putting it to her lips and kissing it, "thank you. It means a lot, that's why we moved here. To get me away from the shit they didn't want to deal with. We were so great at the beginning of our trip, and a week later, they stopped coming home."

Michael shakes his head, "it's going to be okay, you're staying with me from now on."

Cassandra nods her head and Michael. Hearing a little beep, Michael pulls his hand away from Cassandra, pulling out his phone, "here, read it."

Edward: tracker is being led away, Esme and Rosalie are going back to watch over Charlie and your parents.

"It just says the tracker is being lead away from Bella, and Esme and Rosalie are coming back to watch over the parents."

Michael nods his head, "we'll let's go to Arizona and meet up, I have a feeling they'll be needing us. Let's go, you ready?"

Cassandra smiles, taking her brothers hand in hers, "oh, you know it."

Michael laughs out loud, speeding off into the forrest known as Forks, to go save a human that would risk it all for an Immortal.