0.8

"So I heard you told Emmett," Jasper says as he watches Cassandra throw herself down on the large sofa in the television room. Cassandra looks at Jasper and shrugs, "you can say that..."

Jasper tilts his head and narrows his eyes at her, "what do you mean darlin'?"

"I didn't tell him everything. He was in my bed when I woke up when my parents were fighting. So I told him why they fight... not the whole story."

"Why?"

Cassandra looks down at her hands and says quietly, "because I'm not ready to be judge, you know this Jazz..."

Jasper sighs, getting up from his seat and walking over to Cassandra. He sits down right next to her and wraps his arm around her, "it's okay... we'll talk about it later. Okay? He'll understand."

Cassandra nods her head and cuddles into Jasper. She hums in content and closes her eyes, "Jazz?"

Jasper hums in response, "can you wake me up when Emmett gets here?"

"Yeah of course, besides, tonight we're playing a game of baseball."

Cassandra opens one eye and looks at Jasper, "vampire's play baseball?"

Jasper laughs, "of course, it is an American past time after all."

"Shut up." Leaving Jasper chuckling at the small human girl.

"So short stack, are you ready?"

Cassandra rolls her eyes and she chucks herself inside of the drivers seat in Emmett's Jeep, "fuck off. I can't even play."

Caleb chuckles, Rosalie hopping in and smacking her mate, "will you leave her alone!?"

Caleb shrugs and brings Rosalie closer to him, kissing the side of her head. Emmett gets inside the Jeep and jams the keys into the ignition.

"You're going to let her drive!" Caleb leans forward in between the console, looking between the couple.

"Yeah, she's not that bad of a driver. Just got to tell her where to go."

Caleb leans back and moans out, "we're going to die."

Cassandra puts the Jeep in reverse and turns around to backout, looking at Caleb before putting the Jeep into drive, "you can't die if you are already dead, dumbass."

This statement alone left Rosalie and Emmett booming with laughter at a pouting Caleb.

"Don't worry babe, we aren't laughing at you, we're laughing with you."

"Screw you Cassandra."

Cassandra smiles as she looks at where Emmett is pointing to turn at, "love you too, Tree."

"