4.5

Everyone watches as Emmett places Cassandra on the sofa next to Ariana, who instantly cuddles into her mother. Edward looks to the small girl and sighs, "they're here. Emmett, Jasper?" 

Cassandra looks up, wide eyed at Emmett. Emmett sighs and bends down to kiss her forehead, "I'll be back baby. Ariana, watch your mom, okay?" Ariana nods her head quickly at her father, doing as he asks. 

As Rosalie and Bella are away from the whole fiasco that went on with Cassandra, she couldn't believe she's seeing things before Alice. Alice sits down right next too Cassandra, rubbing her hand on her shoulder, "you'll be okay, Cassandra. I know how it feels to be seeing things. How about instead of you and Emmett taking Ariana to cheer, Jazz and I will." Ariana looks up at her mom, "oh please mommy?" 

Cassandra looks at her daughter, nodding her head softly, "yes of course, you know you can ask anyone to take you. We all love you..." Ariana smiles and leans up to kiss her moms cheek, "I love you mommy, if I had a different mommy, I would run away and find you," Cassandra smiles and chuckles softly, "oh yeah?" 

Ariana smiles, "duh, and before I run away, I would punch them to find you." Cassandra lets out a soft laugh. Alice puts her hands up, "well Ariana, let's go! We should get your cheer bag ready for tomorrow." Watch the two girls get up, Cassandra sighs and leans her head back. 

"What am I going to do?" She whispers to herself. 

"Emmett, she's sleeping

"Emmett, she's sleeping. Leave her alone," a soft voice washes over Cassandra. A hand softly rubbing her head. A deeper sigh is heard, "I know. She's been awake for two days. . . I feel so bad." 

"Don't feel bad," Emmett grunts. "Esme, I don't know what to do." 

"Neither does she, but she's trying to help Bella, and you have to stick by her side, she's the only one besides Camila that knows what's going on." 

Footsteps are heard walking past the living room, "Esme? Can you mind Bella for me." 

Esme gets up, letting Emmett replace her, "of course." 

Emmett sits down next too Cassandra, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Alice and Jasper drove Ariana out to Seattle for cheer, and would be doing so till the end of the season - which was soon. 

Cassandra moves around, slowly opening her eyes. Rubbing them, she notices her head is laying in someones lap. "Emmett?" 

"Yes baby?" Cassandra sits up, rubbing her eyes again, "what's going on?" 

Emmett listens in, "it seems like Jacob thinks the baby needs more than human food. . ." 

Cassandra gasps, sitting up quickly, "of course, she's like Ariana. She needs blood. I know there is some O negative laying around her somewhere." 

Emmett watches his mate get up quickly, rushing to the kitchen to grab some blood. Filling a cup up with blood, she quickly puts aside another cup for Ariana so she could have some. Hearing footsteps, she hears Carlisle's fatherly voice enter from the TV room.