He pushes me back down immediately and holds me in place.

He looks up at me as he hooks his thumb in my panties to see if there was any change in my demeanor.

"I'm sorry that I can't be what you want."

"Me too," I replied honestly.

He slid the lacy material down my legs and I whimpered at the lost of coverage.

I bit my lip in impatience, anticipating his next move.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before?" he asked rubbing my thighs soothingly.

I shook my head in response.

"It's gonna be great," he said confidently. "Do you trust me?"

"I do."

"Open up, let me see you." He commanded tapping my knees, and I opened my legs shyly.

"You're so wet and tight," he said taking her speech away when he plunged a single digit in.

My back arched from the bed and my toes curled into the sheets.

"Elijah please."

"Please what?"

"You're a horrible person."

"More than you can even imagine," he mumbled.

If I wasn't listening keenly, I probably wouldn't have heard him.

He settled himself between my legs angling his face with my core.

He spread my wetness with his fingers and started blowing air on me before he took one long and agonizing lick.

The feeling that coursed to me was incomparable to anything I've ever felt before.

I clutched his hair immediately with one hand while the other clutched the sheets beside me.

He sucked and used his tongue to trace my bud that thumped in excitement.

I bit my lip trying to keep most of the moans in.

My eyes rolled back when he did it again and I couldn't believe that something could feel so good.

He  pushed his tongue in and out before returning to the spot that deserved his attention the most.

My body shook from the waves of pleasure that journeyed through me as I finished.

Elijah smiled with delight then he brushed my hair away from my face. 

"Do you still want to have sex?"

I groaned so loud in annoyance causing Elijah to laugh.

"Alright, I get it," he answered before he took the condom from his night table drawer.

"Can I put it on?"

"Let me show you."

"I know how," I assured him playfully.

I grabbed his member causing a strangled groan to slip from his lips, then I rolled it on.

He gently pushed me to lay back before he started kissing me again.

"I can't wait another second to be inside of you."

He covered my mouth before carefully and slowly slipping inside of me.

I gasped from the suddenness of his actions, while he breathed through his nose sharply.

"Relax for me or else it's going to hurt a lot."

"I'm trying," I replied with tears gathered at the corners of my eyes.

Elijah tilted my head and kissed me, successfully releasing the tension from my body.

He pulled out and tried again and I didn't even squirm. He slipped out and slipped in, this time fully entering.

I moaned from the uneasiness and light stinging I felt every time he thrusted in me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned and I nodded through my slight discomfort.

I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer and at a deeper angle.

This is the first and last time I'll have him because after this he'll never want to see me again.

He occasionally whispered dirty things in my ear that were bound to make me let go.

I looked up into his eyes and there was something there that I couldn't decipher.

His thrusts were picking up now as he stared at me.

"I'm close, don't stop."

"I'm not gonna."

He snatched my face up to look at him and I cried out as I came.

When he finished he collapsed beside me to on the bed heavily breathing.

He removed the condom knotting it then disposing of it.

He looked over at me in appreciation whilst running his hands along the anatomy of my body.

He twisted my nipple between his fingers as he appeared to be in deep thought.

"Do you feel as good as I feel?"

"Yeah I do."

It was official. Elijah Rossini has me totally smitten for him.

"Can you hold me?"

He looked at me weirdly, "What?"

I didn't answer I just went closer to him and rested my head on his chest. His body was tense at first before slowly he relaxed.

Soon his breathing was deeper suggesting that he had fallen asleep. The movements of his chest lulled me to sleep sometime later.

_________________________________________________