"Yes, I want to be with you."

"Are you sure? Once we do this, you can't take it back."

"I know that. I also know it's what you've been waiting for, so I'm giving you what you want, game over you win."

I felt like crying, I couldn't continue this any longer while my feelings grew stronger for him with every day that passes.

"This isn't a game to me. Trust me," he spoke like he meant it.

Then his lips found mine again.

He took off his T-shirt from my body and threw it mindlessly.

His eyes now a very dark brown as he worried his bottom lip between his teeth scanning my body. I wasn't nervous, I felt at ease whenever I was with him.

"You... are so gorgeous."

He advanced forward again pulling my lips back in lip lock with his.

His left hand held my face gently while his right hand is making its way towards my waist rubbing it soothingly.

He tugged one of her bra straps down her shoulder to kiss her collarbone up to her neck.

"Tell me to stop. I'm not a good man Alyssa."

I had to stop my voice from cracking, "I know, but you're not so bad either."

He pulled the back of my bra with one hand easily before sliding it off my shoulders and tossing it somewhere on the floor in the room.

Wasting no time he immediately latched one of my dark nipples in his mouth.

A cry left my mouth as I held his head in place, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck as his greedy mouth latched on to the other nipple repeating his prior actions.

After having his fun with my breasts, he kisses from the valley between my breasts to the top of my belly button that he flicks his tongue around then kisses.

He went lower with his kisses as I panted above him.

He scrubbed his hand up and down his face, "Are you sure?" He questioned again.

"Ask me that one more time?" I dared him.

He gave me a sexy grin before he stuck his thumbs in the sides of my leggings and pulled it off me and tossed it away like all the other articles of clothing I wore.

He stared at me in awe again with my top half bare and my bottom half covered by sexy white lace panties.

I'm going to miss him, when he fucks me and I leave, we'll never see each other again.

"Spread your legs for me," he commands and I obey.

He slid down my body and settled between my legs, aligning his face with my soaking center. My thighs trembled in excitement as his lips neared me.

He kissed between my thighs, biting and nipping at the skin.

His tongue darted out to lick a long strip going up my right thigh to my throbbing center, then he rubbed his nose up and down causing my hips to lift from the bed.