Talk

Pov Bill

I've hardly slept over the past few days. Since I didn't sleep while I was fixing the chicken pin I cut my palm. Will noticed because I fell asleep under the tree outside. Lady Widow has been secretive lately which concerns me. I don't know what she's up and I kept aski5ng her, but she changes the subject. Star and Shooting Star have noticed Pinetrees sudden disappearance. I guess they don't know...

Ryan and Evan have been too busy to notice anything, but Zo is picking up on things quickly. He keeps comforting Star when she freaks out which is great. I've been worrying if Pinetree is going to get better. He keeps telling me not to worry, but how can I?

"Bill?" Will mumbled.
"Yeah," I said while looking up at him.
"You still haven't slept?" Will said.
"I can't sleep," I said.
"Is something bothering you?" Will asked me, "Worried?"
"No," I said.
"So," Will said.
"So?" I said.
"Dipper?" Will said, "He hasn't been out of his room for days."
"He doesn't feel good," I said.
"That's awful," Will said, "Was it because of..."
"No!" I shouted.
"Okay?" Will said.
"No he just got sick a day after, it wasn't because of the healing," I said.
"I hope he gets better," Will said.
"Me too," I said.
"You better get some sleep tonight," Will said.
"Alright," Probably not.

He left and I kept looking at the walk as I kept thinking about Pinetree. I'm gonna check on him. Yeah. Yeah? Yeah.

I got up from my seat and started to walk out of the living room area we had. I see Shooting Star come up to me with a worry expression across her face.

"Bill, can I ask you something?" She asked me.
"S-Sure," I stuttered for some reason.
"Is everything okay?" She asked me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean everything doesn't seem right, ya know?" Shooting Star said.
"Yeah," I said, "I understand."
"I'm getting worried about my brother because I know he doesn't feel well," Shooting Star said,"I'm just getting concerned about him."
"He's ill," I said, "I know and I am too."
"He isn't acting like himself either," Shooting Star added.
"How's Star doing with all this?" I asked.
"She's worried, but doing well so far," She muttered,"She freaks out sometimes, but I try my best to comfort her with Zo."
"He's such a sweet kid," I said.
"He is," Shooting Star mumbled.
"Am I overeating?" She asked me.
"Uh?"
"About him being sick," Shooting Star said, "He probably has a fever."
"Yeah," I answered, "A fever."
"Thanks for talking to me," She said,"I needed it."
"No problem," I said.

She walks away with a soft smile and I kick the wall. I just can't stop thinking about Pinetree and what's happening to him. He didn't deserve this....no deserves this.

"God damn Pinetree..." I mumbled.

I start to walk to his room and I see kids running around. The youngest and the oldest enjoying life as it is. I wish it was like this.... like it used to be.

Lady Widow rushed past me and I didn't bother to stop her because she'll just ignore me. She's been zipping back and forth, but maybe she found something interesting in her mind powers.

I kept walking to his rooms and it felt like it was longer than usual. I usually get to his room... I'm just impatient. Yeah.

I finally made it to his room and I hesitated to open it. I placed my forehead on the door and looked at it.

"Why can't I open it?"