I sipped the drink until I got a brain freeze. Chase turned to me as I winced. A smirk formed on my lips and I quickly hid it.

"I bet you can't drink longer than eight seconds." I said, holding the drink towards him.

"No, thanks." Chase replied and started the car. I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes.

Sighing, Chase leaned in and drank while I counted. He pulled back once I got to seven and put a hand on his head.

I burst into laughter and he turned to me, glaring at me.

I held a rose in my hand, watching as they put the casket down. We had so much more to do together.

I just want him to hold me one more time. I want him to kiss me one more time. I want him to tell me he loves me one more time. I want to hear him laugh one more time. I want to see his smile one more time.

"Are you feeling better? Sam told me you're sick." Chase said, putting a hand to my forehead. "Get some rest."

"I'm not tired." I replied, smiling at the pig on my lap. "Thank you, Cha-cha." He stared at me for a while. "I'm surprised you haven't told me to stop calling you that."

"I've gotten used to it." He sighed, slightly shrugging. I laughed softly and took Bunny to her bed.

"You're a good guy, Cha-cha." I admitted, walking over to the bed.

Aliyah and Sam cried next to me as Aiden said a few things. Tears numbly rolled down my cheeks. I'd do anything to have him back.

"You didn't have to do all this." I stated as we walked to the car.

"I wanted to." Chase said, smiling down at me. "I love you, Vivian."

My heart did many flips.

"I love you, too." I replied, smiling up at him.

Having all these memories flooding in my mind is making me cry more and more. I began to sob and Logan pulled me towards him, holding me close.

"Give me a kiss, or I'll shoot you." Chase said and a smirk formed on my lips.

"You wouldn't." I said, opening the door and walking out.

A gunshot rang out and I jumped, screaming my ass off.

"Chase, God fucking damnit!" I couldn't stop myself from saying and heard his laughter erupt from inside.

I walked back inside and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He pulled me back and my legs felt weak as our lips moved slowly.

I pulled back and bit my lip, making him stare at my lips.

"I love you." I said and walked away, going back outside.

"I love you more." Chase called out after me and I blew him a kiss.

My sobs grew louder as they began to lower the casket into the ground. We all threw our roses in, standing above.

The men and women around stood quietly.

Logan, Carlos, Virgil, Aiden, Aliyah, Sam, George, and I cried, holding onto each other as we watched the casket go down.

He's being buried right next to Nate.

I know that I'll never forget them. They saved my life and I'll always be thanking them for that.

I'll never regret meeting Chase. The day he walked into my life, I knew it wouldn't be the same.

He left just as fast as he came into my life.

I looked down, staring at the ring around my index finger. I slowly pulled it off and looked at the inside.

Engraved into the golden ring was his name:

Chase.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

‼️I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ON ANOTHER PAGE, SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING.‼️

Sorry for the bad ending. 😔

But guys this is the end.

I honesty cried while writing the two ending chapters. It killed me to have to have Chase gone.

If you enjoyed the story, I am glad! Comment your thoughts or any questions you have. (Or comment your favorite part(s) in the story)!

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading, sharing, voting, commenting, and/or following me.

If you want to make me a cover for any stories, I would love that! Message me privately or let me know in the comments and I'll give you my socials!

I love every single one of you. ❤️❤️

Peace✌🏼