"Kingston Enterprise"

Again, sorry for the short chapters. I'm trying to do better at making them longer, but I have a tight schedule.

And I'm sure this is the shortest one I've ever written. Oops.

"Yes, I am!" I screamed back at Aiden. "I'm going because I love him and I want to see Lou dead."

"You're injured, Vivian!" Aiden argued, getting close to me. "If anything happens to you, Chase will kill us."

"I don't care. I want to see him." A tear escaped my eye. "I'll do anything, just please let me go." I begged.

"She'll be protected." Logan said, making Aiden take a step back. "Grab a gun."

Virgil handed me a gun and showed me how to work it. He led me outside and shot the gun. He handed it to me and let me shoot it.

"That's basically all you need to know." Virgil said. "Make sure you're extra careful. Don't shoot at the wrong people."

"Okay." I whispered and put the gun in my waistband. Virgil led me to his car with him.

"Vivian." Virgil hesitated as I put my seatbelt on. "We won't see good things." He turned to me.

"It's okay. I just want to make sure Chase makes it out safely." I said and he nodded, looking away as he started the car.

Virgil began driving and I waited impatiently. I just want to get Chase back already.

After a while, we made it to the tall building,

Kingston Enterprise.

And memories flashed in my head as I remembered the first time I was here.

The first time I met Nate and Chase here.

I remembered everything.

Gunshots rang out and bodies fell. Virgil and I made our way to the door.

Virgil shot at some men around and I ran to the elevator, leaving everyone behind.

I got in and shot the man who came running at me as the elevator doors shut.

I pressed the floor number to where Nate's office is and waited impatiently.

Once the doors opened, I rushed out and ran to the door. I held my gun out and opened the door.

And there was Chase.

Alive.

"Vivian, no. It's a trap." Chase said as I stepped into the room.

A gun was held to my head and I turned to see Lou. He smirked and kept the gun pointed to me as he locked the door and took my gun.

Lou put the gun down and forced me to look at him. He began to lean down and I slapped him hard.

Lou laughed before walking towards Chase.

"Let's just talk." Lou said, holding the gun to Chase's head. "Let me tell you about the first time I saw you."

I glared at Lou, hating him with everything in me.

"I was in the car when Ben went to try and grab George. But then you showed up out of nowhere and helped some stranger you didn't know." Lou said, keeping his eyes on me. "And I knew I had to have you."

"You're a sick bastard." I spat out, feeling disgusted.

"I had dibs first. And then he came around." Lou said and glared at Chase, pressing the gun harder to his head. "But, I'll have you now. With Chase out of the picture, we'll live a happy life."

"I will never end up with you." I stated, clenching my jaw tightly. "Rot in hell."

"That's what I said." Chase mumbled, shrugging. I clenched my fists when Lou hit him.

"Don't touch him!" I shouted and Lou smirked.

"What are you going to do about it, Angel?" Lou challenged and raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, I kept my eyes on you the entire time." He said, getting back to his stupid story. "You're the love of my life-"

"That will never happen." I spat out. "What do you want? Just please leave Chase out of it. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"I love it when you beg." Lou groaned and cocked his gun. "You see, I tried everything. Remember Kyle?"

I tried to remember, thinking back to someone named Kyle.

Oh. He's that ice cream man who I met that one time.

I forgot all about him. Oops.

"I tried to get Kyle to bring you to me, but you were so stubborn. And he deleted his number from your phone." Lou said and hit Chase again. "I knew Kyle was a waste, so I had Emily try and get you to me."

"Stop it!" I screamed, feeling my heart shatter to see Chase so bloody and bruised. "Please, just leave him alone. I'll do anything."

My eyes flickered out of the window and I saw the sniper setting up his gun at a building across.

"You won't have a choice, Angel. Now, of course I know you and I will never be together." Lou sighed. "But if I can't have you, neither can he."

And then a gunshot rang out.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Good cliffhanger, am I right?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

The end of the story is literally here guys!

Until then✌🏼