"Vacation"

"Logan, no!" I screamed just as he threw me into the pool. I quickly swam up to see Cara, Sam, and Aliyah laughing at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Logan laughed and held a hand down to help me up.

I took his hand and yanked hard, pulling him into the pool with me. I quickly got out and ran towards Carlos.

Carlos was already in the pool, so he's still a bit wet.

"Save me!" I screamed and laughed as Logan came towards us. Carlos put an arm around me and held me towards him. "You couldn't even wait for me to get my swimsuit on?"

I came to the penthouse from work and they decided we'd go on vacation to California and now we're at a mansion with an indoor and outdoor pool.

"Better go before I throw you in again." Logan said and I took a step forward. He came at me and I screamed, quickly running inside.

After a while, I had my swimsuit on and looked in the mirror. I look nice.

 I look nice

(Guys lmao. How would you put on the top? It looks a bit confusing 😭)

I continued to look in the mirror and sighed. My boobs aren't big and I'm insecure about them.

I grabbed black sweatpants and put them on. Grabbing my phone and towel, I made my way to the pool area.

"Sexy." Cara said as I went out towards the pool.

Carlos put an arm around my hips and pulled me against him. My hand landed on his chest and I looked up at him.

"Hey." Carlos said. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I patted his chest and stepped away.

"Are you coming in the pool, Vivian?" George asked, clinging onto Chase.

"In a little." I promised and he smiled. Chase turned to me and I met his eyes.

He looked away and I stared down his body, looking at every detail in the tattoos on him. God, the tattoos make him so much better.

And I remember Aiden telling me that Chase is thirty-three. He doesn't even look his age. He looks young and...hot.

"Done?" Chase asked, turning to me. I continued staring at him.

"Now I am." I said, a small smirk on my face. He kept eye contact with me and I turned, walking away from him.

Chase

I watched as she walked towards her friend, Carlos. Every time he puts his hand on her, I want to bash his face in.

"Uncle Chase." George said, getting my attention.

"Yeah, kiddo?" I turned to him and he stared at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm kind of hungry." He replied and I sat him down at the edge of the pool.

"Go to Vivian. She'll make you something to eat." I sighed and he ran off towards her.