"You're Mine"

"Bye, Vivian!" Aliyah shouted and they all left the house. A long sigh escaped my lips and I turned to George.

"Well, George. Looks like we're here alone." I said and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a cookie and walked out, seeing George look upset.

"You okay?" I asked and he hugged me tightly, knocking the wind out of me. "How about we go out for some snacks?"

"Yes, please." George mumbled and let me go. We put our shoes on and left the house.

After a while, George and I made it to the ice cream shop. We ordered from the drive-thru and I began to drive as we ate our ice cream.

"This is really good. You should try the blue one some time." George said as I placed my cup down to drive correctly.

"Next time, I'll give it a try." I promised and started driving on the bridge.

"Hey, Vivian." George mumbled. "Can you-"

A car came towards us fast and I tried moving out of the way, but it hit the car and we went spinning to the railing and off the bridge.

The car went into the water and I turned to see George unconscious. A groan escaped my lips at the pain in my head and side.

My poor head. Always getting hurt.

I quickly unbuckled George and myself and put him on my lap. I looked around and grabbed my phone before it got wet.

My phone rang a few times as I called Aiden.

"What's up?" Aiden answered.

"Aiden, we're in trouble. We went out for ice cream and a car hit us and we're not in good shape and-"

"Vivian, calm down." Aiden said and I screamed when I heard a gunshot from above. "Vivian!?"

The phone got wet as the water kept rising. I began kicking the glass over and over again until it broke.

I swam out and held George against me as I swam to the top. Another gunshot rang out and I began swimming to shore, which took a while considering I'm not an expert at swimming. I placed George down and came down beside him.

I started CPR and blew into his mouth. I pumped his chest a few times and breathed into his mouth again.

George began coughing up water and a sigh of relief escaped my lips as I sat back on the muddy ground.

I pulled George to my lap and wrapped my arms around him, giving him as much warmth as I could.

**************************************

I'm not sure how long it's been, but it's almost dark out. George is asleep and he keeps shivering. I've been trying my best to keep him warm.

I tried picking him up and carrying him out, but my side is killing me.

"Vivian!?" I heard voices shout. "Vivian!?"

"We're right here!" I shouted and saw some flashlights. Chase came towards us and checked George as he put his gun in the gun holster. "He's asleep, but he needs a blanket to keep him warm."

"Can you stand?" Chase asked and I shook my head. One of the men took George and Chase carried me into his arms. "What the hell happened?"

"Can we talk about this later? I just really want to rest right now." I replied and covered my face.

Chase didn't say another word. He put me in the ambulance with George.

"You got an ambulance? I expected a few doctors to be waiting at the mansion." I admitted and raised an eyebrow, looking at Chase.