"Feeling down"

PLEASE READ

Hey readers, how are you all doing today? Just a reminder that I love you all so very much and you're all so damn important to me. If you're hurting or wanting someone to talk to, please text me. I'd love to talk to you all.

This world can be so freaking tough. Family can be harsh and some friends just don't do good for you. I'm here for every single one of you.

IM SO PROUD OF YOU. I'm proud of every single one of you for waking up everyday and continuing with your day. I'm here whenever any of you need me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dylan has been coming by a lot and we've gotten closer. Cara and Kelli went back to England. I miss little Kelli.

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan asked and put a strand of hair behind my ear as I smiled.

"Kelli. She's such a cute child and I miss her." I sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. "And What are you thinking about?"

"You." He said, simply.

"Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow, biting my lip. Dylan leaned towards me and kissed my lips. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him back.

"Gross." Carlos said, coming towards us. I pulled away. "I'm going out. And please use protection, I don't want another child here."

"Have fun. I love you, be safe." I said and blew Carlos many kisses. He winked at me before leaving.

"Where were we?" Dylan made me look at him and I chuckled softly before kissing him again.

*Next day*

"Hey, Cara." I said over the phone. "Where's Kelli? I miss her already."

"Wow, you don't miss me?" Cara fake cried and I laughed at her.

"I miss you both." I muttered and grabbed a strawberry from Dylan's bowl of fruits.

"Hi." Kelli said over the phone and a smile formed on my lips.

"Hi, Kelli. I miss you." I said and sat on the couch, putting my legs on Dylan's lap.

"I iss you." She replied, making me laugh softly.

"She hasn't slept yet." Cara mumbled and I pulled my feet back when Dylan tickled them.

"She's just like me." I said and laughed softly. "Good luck, babe."

"I'm going to need it." Cara replied and I chuckled. "I love you, girl. Call you back when I put Kelli to sleep."

"Have fun. Bye." I hung up and placed my phone down.

"Chase needs me back at the house. I'll see you later." Dylan said and kissed me. I smiled as we pulled back. "I'm guessing that means you're mine now."

"You guessed correctly." I patted his cheek and he kissed me again before leaving.

Now I have nothing to do.

**************************************

"What are you doing here?" Logan asked as he opened the door wider for me.

Virgil was the one to text me the address for the mansion. They decided to leave the penthouse and stay in a mansion.

"Vivian!" George shouted and ran towards me. We hugged and I smiled as I pulled back.

"I'm taking George out." I said and saw Chase come downstairs.

"Take Aiden with you." Chase said and Veronica went up to him. She began kissing his neck and I looked away.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming." Dylan said and approached me.

"I'm leaving anyway." I admitted and he leaned down, kissing me.

"Gross." George said and I pulled back, laughing softly. "Can we get ice cream? You said you'd try the blue one."

"Yeah, we can. How about you go and get Aiden?" I muttered. George ran upstairs and I turned to Dylan.

"How about we sneak out alone?" Dylan whispered into my ear, kissing my neck.

I kissed Dylan hard and then pulled away from him.

"Later." I nudged him and George came downstairs with Aiden.

But Aiden doesn't look like himself.

"Hey." Aiden said, his tone dull as he spoke. He looks so down and I'm worried about him.

I hugged Aiden as tightly as I could, hiding my head in his chest. He gently patted my back.

That's not like him. He always returns my hugs.

"You're so important to me." I made Aiden look at me. "And I will beat your ass if you don't hug me back." I stated.

Aiden gave me a small smile and hugged me back. I held his hand and took George's hand as we left the house.

We went into the car and I drove.

After a while, we made it to the mall. I helped George out of the car and held his hand as we went inside.

"You okay?" I asked Aiden and he turned to me forcing a smile.

"Yeah." He replied, but I don't believe him.

Aiden and I walked George to that playground in the middle of the mall and let him play as we sat down.

"I know you're not fine." I admitted and took Aiden's hand in mine, keeping my eyes on George. "Talk to me."

"Shit's hard. It's stressing and...I can't control anything anymore." He sighed and I gave his hand a light squeeze.

"You're very important to me, Aiden. And it hurts to see you like this. It's okay to feel down, to cry, and to feel emotions. You're not weak if you cry. Everything will be okay. I promise." I muttered and gave him a side hug.

George pushed a boy down. Aiden and I stood up and quickly walked over.

"He wouldn't let go of my hand!" George exclaimed and I pulled him towards me as the kid stood up, looking angry.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Aiden warned, holding an arm out to keep the boy away from George.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." I said as the lady approached us. She gave us a small smile and led her son away.

"Let's get some ice cream now." George said and Aiden held his hand as we walked away.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼