"Gone"

For anyone going through a hard time, I promise you that you WILL make it through and to something better in life.

I love you, and I'm always here if anyone needs to talk. You all mean so much to me and you have no clue. ❤️❤️

"George?" I whispered, walking into Nate's room. He's sitting on the bed and crying and Nate isn't here. "Where's your dad?"

"H-he s-s-said he was g-going to d-danger." George said, sobbing now.

Nate knows he won't make it out of some mission he's doing. And that's why he asked me to take care of George if something happened to him earlier today.

Even though I didn't know Nate, I began to cry with George. He sat on my lap and I held him close to me as we cried.

The door opened and a sad looking Aiden walked in. I saw a tear roll down his cheek, and that's when I knew,

That Nate was officially gone.

A sob escaped my lips and Aiden pulled us into his arms, holding us close.

A few minutes passed and Aiden finally let us go. He stood up and left the room without a word.

"H-h-he's go-ne, isn't h-he?" George asked and looked up at me, his face red from crying so much.

"Shhh." I frowned and held his head to my chest, kissing his forehead.

****************************************

"Hey." I muttered, walking up to Chase. No one had gotten much sleep after the news of Nate's passing.

"Stay away from me." Chase said, his tone harsh, but he's not looking at me.

"I'm sorry about Nate. I didn't really know him, but he seemed like such an amazing guy." I muttered and he finally looked up at me.

His eyes are a bit red. And I know he and Nate were very close. Nate has lots of photos of the both of them in his room.

"You don't know anything. Get out." Chase said, starting to look angry.

Being the dumb ass I am, I took my seat beside him and wrapped my arms around him.

Chase stood up, pushing me away from him. I sighed as I watched him walk away.

"He's not one to open up to people." Logan said, sitting beside me. "He doesn't love, care, or get close to people. He doesn't show kindness. That's just how he is."

"And now he'll take over after Nate?" I frowned, turning to Logan.

"Yeah, he will." Logan muttered and I stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Back to my house. Chase told me to get out." I said, shrugging. Logan grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him.

"Didn't Nate ask you to take care of George? Don't leave." Logan said, making me frown a bit. "Do you want to know how he...you know."

I sat beside Logan and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Nate had a meeting with Lou, the gang leader who's after you. He didn't really tell us his plan, but, apparently, Nate tried killing him to give you back your normal life, but Lou shot Nate before he even had the chance to pull out his gun." Logan said, not wanting to go into more detail so he doesn't scare me.

"So...he's dead because of me?" I couldn't help but cry. Logan put an arm around me.

"No, Vivian. He did what he thought was right. And he finally found someone perfect to care for George." Logan kissed my head and I kept crying.