Let's talk

Okay, so this is a decent sized chapter but not a whole lot happens. I know you hate me, I keep saying it will get better nbut Im a shit faced lier and you have every right to beat me up if we meet on the streets. Just not the face. Please.

Chapter Four

Tim

                I wake up early and roll onto my side looking for Rady. Oh yeah, I made him sleep on the floor. That was probably an overreaction, but I was in a mood last night. I don’t want to fight today though so I get out of bed. He’s sleeping by the television. He looks so uncomfortable.

                I pull one of the pillows off the bed and lay down next to Rady. Without waking up he rolls to face me and throws his arm over torso. This is why I didn’t get a good night’s sleep. He obviously didn’t get any rest either, that’s the only reason he didn’t jump awake when I came down here. He’s usually a very jumpy sleeper.

                We both would have been fully rested, and a hell of a lot less horny, had he not been an ass last night. I’m over it though, so I decide to fix the problem I created for him last night.

                I love the feel of him in my hands and I get a moment to bask in his naked body before I run my thumb over his tip and he wakes up. “Morning,” he manages in a raspy voice.

                “Morning,” I reply and lean down to kiss him.

                “Still mad at me?”

                “Are you going to stop being stupid?”

                “I can only try.” At least he’s being honest. I’ll accept that, for now.

“We start classes tomorrow. What do you want to do on your last day of freedom?”

He looks around the room then back at me with those amazing sex eyes and wonderful smirk of his. “You,” is all he says before flipping me over.

I love these days, just me and him, locked in a room and going at it like it’s the end of the world. He starts kissing down my body, giving every inch of my skin the attention it desires, when… knock knock knock.

                Someone knocks on the God damn door.

                I try to get up, but Rady pushes me back down. “Ignore it,” he growls and goes back to work.

                I want to. The person has to go away when no one answers right.

                Bang! Bang! Bang! “Get off your lazy homosexual asses and open the door!”

                Of fucking course. It’s Shay. “She’s not going to go away,” I tell Rady.

                “I know,” he groans into my neck and pushes himself up. He quickly finds a pair of jeans to throw on before answering the door. He opens it just enough to see her, but not enough to invite her in. “What do you want Shay?”

                “We’re all going to the lake.”

                “You don’t need us to do that you codependent freak.”

                He doesn’t mean to be this rude to her I’m sure; he’s just overly charged and frustrated.

                “I know we don’t need you, but you’re coming anyhow. This is our last day before classes start and we’re all going to have one last big day together.”