Chapter One: Because of a beach trip

וו

"FIVE!! FOUR!! THREE!! TWO!! ONE!! SCHOOL'S OUT, YAY!!!"

Everybody cheered and fled out of the room in a flash. The halls were crowded and hot and sticky, and everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. You would think they were running out of a burning building or that someone was giving away free concert tickets at the front of the school by the way the tension was laid. I was one of those people. I was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl at the front of the crowd looking more like a crazed bull than an obsessed fan girl. C'mon, guys. Its High School, its not like Summer will last more than 5 seconds.

My friends Cher, Atlas, Elena and I were cheering all the way to Elena's car. We were going to have the best summer ever!! Elena was driving, I was in the passenger seat, Atlas was behind me, and Cher was next to her in the right side window seat. Elena took the roof off of her red Infiniti and I turned on the stereo while she drove out of the parking lot and onto the highway. We took our shirts off and rode in our bikinis and denim shorts, and put on our sunglasses as our hair blew in the wind. Elena's brown hair and brown eyes, my blonde hair and blue eyes, Cher's artificial red hair and green eyes, and Atlas's natural red hair and brown eyes with all our black bikinis called for whistles from the cutest guys on the streets.

The song "Best Day of our Lives" by American Authors came on and we all sang at the top of our lungs. We had practiced this song before, just the four of us. I would start then they would chorus. Then Cher, Atlas, and Elena, then back to me. When the beginning came on, we all threw our hands in the air and cheered.

"I HAD A DREAM SO BIG AND LOUD, I JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS WOAH-OH-OH-OH-OH OOH" " WOAH-OH-OH-OH-OH OOH..."

When the song ended, we cheered again and we got claps from the boys from school in the car next to us we had invited to come to the beach. The girls and I were laughing and singing and talking the whole way, and at stop signs, the boys and us would have smalltalk.

When we finally made it too the beach, none of us bothered grabbing our towels and sunscreen out of the trunk. It was hot, and we all immediately ran out, barefoot. The guys parked next to us, and we all met up running. The 8 of us held hand and sprinted into the water, and we all immediately scrambled out, laughing hysterically. It was freezing, but the guys liked cold water. The four boys could've been our brothers. Tim had red hair and brown eyes like Atlas, Shaun had brown hair and brown eyes like Elena, Andrew had dyed red hair and green eyes like Cher, and Kendall had blonde hair and blue eyes like me.

They boys all dragged us into the water, thrown over the shoulder of our would-be twin, and thrown into the water carelessly. They ran away before we could get revenge, but eventually got them back. We girls stayed in the water for awhile until we could no longer take it, and when we got to our spot, the boys had already take everything out of our cars and set it up, and the four were sleeping on their backs. We were soaking wet, and they were dry and sleeping like babies. Hmm... What would be a good revenge plan...

Like an unspoken agreement, we all jumped on the stomach of the ones who soaked us, and they shot up, wide awake, cold, and out of breath. I moved off of Kendall's belly before I peed on him; I was laughing so hard. Without warning, like another unspoken agreement, they grabbed us and crushed their lips onto ours, and different reactions were released. Cher never denied she had a crush on Andrew, and they looked like they were trying to take the kiss a little too far. Tim and Atlas were a thing anyway, so it was just the start of another make out session for them.

Shaun and Elena are just friends, but when they pulled away after half a second, they were giggling like the kiss was a simple dare. I however, I know that Kendall has had a ginormous crush on me since the 7th Grade and I have never liked him back. He tried, miserably, to deepen the kiss, but I shoved him off and ran to the car with my towel wrapped around my shoulders to not ruin the seats. I ran inside and turned on the stereo so only I could hear. It was Justin Beiber's Boyfriend and I quickly shut it off before I started crying. I lay back in the seat, and fell asleep.