Christmas Special

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln POV

It's Christmas and I, Saadia and Charlotte, are making the final preparations. Saadia cooks and Charlotte helps decorate. We have a lot of fun, some father, daughter time, I look at the clock and see that it is already noon, I say "I have to get another tree, I'm on my way, Charlotte sweeti, we will continue to decorate later 'You can help Mommy cook if you want.' Charlotte says, "Why can not I decorate on my own?" I say "Because I do not want you to hurt yourself, or do you want to spend Christmas at the hospital?" Charlotte shakes her head quickly and says, "No, I do not want that, I want to be here with Daddy and Mommy and have fun." I lift her up and turn with me, she laughs and I do as well, I say, "This is my little spider." I kiss her on the forehead and say to Saadia "Honey I'm off to pick a tree." Saadia blows me a kiss that I catch, I wave to her and go out of the house.

Just as I'm walking on the street, I see Kurusu, I say "Hey Kurusu!" he turns and waves to me, he says "Hey Lincoln, also on the way to get a tree?" I nod and say "Yes, we can go together, let me guess Miia does not like the cold weather either?" Kurusu laughs and says, "You can say that out loud, every day she lays his bed with me and cuddles with me, although that's not really a difference, it happens every day, how is Saadia and Charlotte?" I say, "They are fine, but Saadia is a bit of a pleasure when the moon is full." I remember Saadia grabbing me and pulling me to bed, that was very interesting, and I did not get her away, but I still love her. I ask "How are others?" Kurusu says, "You're fine too, Pap is fine, she likes the cold air." Pap is a harpy, she looks young but mature, she is cheerful, naive and very bullish, but still very nice, she plays with Charlotte more often. Kurusu says "Centorea does not really care about the cold weather, but is looking forward to Christmas." Centorea is a centaur, she is very proud and honorable. Kurusu continues, "Suu is also looking forward to Christmas, but we take care that she does not freeze." Suu is a slime, it seems naive, is almost always happy and carefree and is very open to other people. Kurusu says "Mero, does not like the cold air, because she's always wet." Mero is a mermaid, she is warm, friendly and always polite to others. Due to her excellent manners Zentrea is convinced that she belongs to a noble family. Kurusu says, "Rachnera, it's Rachnera as usual, but she's getting better." Rachnera is an Arachne, in general Rachnera attaches great importance to truth and sincerity. Kurusu says, "And Lala finds the cold air pleasant because it reminds her of the dead." Lala is a Dullahan, she is usually very cold and direct, but she also has a sensitive side.

We arrive at the dealer and look for a tree, we both find one and pay, the dealer has asked if we need help but we refuse the help, because both of us, without any problems, can carry a tree. We arrive at our homes and say goodbye to each other. I go into the house and shout "I'm back!" Charlotte comes running up to me and hugs me, she says "Daddy!" I laugh easily and go into the living room and put up the Christmas tree. I and Charlotte decorate the tree, he's done, only the star is missing, I take the star out of the box and say, "Charlotte, would you like to put up the star?" Charlotte nods and takes the star, and climbs up the wall, placing the star on the top of the tree and coming down again. We look at our work and smile. Saadia comes into the room and says "Food is ready." We go to the table quickly and start eating.

After dinner, we are still watching a Christmas movie, I'm on the coach with Saadia and Charlotte. Charlotte says, "Daddy Mommy, I have something for you." she gives us two presents, Saadia says, "Sweeti, that would not have been necessary." Charlotte says, "But it was, you gave me a home and a family, that's the least, open it." I open mine and see this is a kind of scarf, Charlotte says, "That's for your scorpion's tail, I've noticed how the cold air affects you." Saadia opens her gift and it is still a kind of scarf, she says "With you it is, for your snake tail, I know that you can not stand the cold." We hug Charlotte and say, "This is the best gift ever." I go to a closet and say "Actually, I wanted to give you both your presents tomorrow, but I'll make an exception." Charlotte opens her present and she smiles far over her face, it's a new sewing set, she says "Thanks Daddy and Mommy!" We smile to her and Saadia opens her present, it's a necklace "Lincoln, that would not have been necessary." I hold her hand and say, "But it was necessary for you and Charlotte to give me such a great life." Charlotte asks, "Does Daddy get any present from you?" Saadia says "But he gets a gift."

I put Charlotte to bed and come to my room and Saadia and what I see makes me blush. Saadia is in the middle of the room and she has nothing on, except for a red bow tie around herself. She says "Here's your present Lincoln ~" she pulls me to bed and I say "What a great gift ~"

To be continued.

(Merry Christmas for you all)