Chapter 4

(All images, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a week since the beginning of the DNA change and Lincoln is still in the glass tube at sleep only to have his look changed. Moira stands in front of the glass tube and is amazed that the change went so fast, she oversees the vital signs of Lincoln but everything is in the green zone. "The change is done and the DNA has merged with its own, I can let it out now." Moira presses a button on her tablet and the blue liquid is released. After the liquid is drained, she lets the tube down and goes to Lincoln. She takes off her breath mask and she removes the tubes. She takes Lincoln and shakes him a bit, Lincoln slowly opens his eyes he is a bit weak because he has been sleeping for a week now. "Good morning Lincoln" jokes Moira. "Morning Moira" greets lincoln with a slight smile "Did it work?" Moira answers "Yes it has but first really awake and get strength first again."

After a few minutes, Lincoln feels fine again, but something feels strange to him, it feels like he's been more limb than before. "Moira, what have you changed for me?" asks Lincoln, Moira turns to Lincoln and answers his question "Well, I've given you the skills of different animals, only a few have changed you outwardly." Moira takes out a large mirror and places it in front of Lincoln. Lincoln sees himself now and what he sees surprises him, he's gotten taller, he may now be 180 centimeters tall (5.9 feet) and his hair has grown long, but what baffles him the most is that he now has a scorpion tail , and the wings of a hawk. "Hey Moira, what did you actually give me for DNA?" Moira turns on a screen and some animals are shown "I gave you the DNA of a scorpion, you have two liquids with which you can sting once a dead poison and once a paralytic, I gave you the wings of a peregrine falcon, the strength of an elephant, the infrared view of a green pit viper, the stamina of a wolf, the speed of a cheetah, the adaptability of your environment from an chameleon, the ability of a spider to climb and the possibility to breathe underwater." Lincoln is a bit tired of what he can do now and asks, "What happens now?" Moira smiles and says "You're training, I'll show you your room, your training will start tomorrow." Moira shows Lincoln his room and he lies down in his bed and starts to sleep.

(Timeskip)

Moira walks to the door with Lincoln as they stand in front of the door, moira turns to Lincoln and says, "Lincoln, you're going to train with a friend of mine today." she opens the door and a large training room can be seen and on the other side is a dark-skinned man. "So that's the boy you told me Moira." says the man, Moira answers him "Yes this is Lincoln." Lincoln goes to the man and gets a better look at him, he is very muscular and looks like he has experienced a lot.

" Lincoln goes to the man and gets a better look at him, he is very muscular and looks like he has experienced a lot

(Without the gauntle)

"Hello mister, I'm Lincoln Loud" Lincoln reaches out to him and he shakes her "Akande Ogundimu but just call me Doomfist I'll train you" Lincoln seems pleased "Will you show me some punches?" Doomfist laughs and says, "No, I will not, I'll teach you to dodge." Lincoln was a bit surprised and wonders how he wants to do that and asks, "How are you going to do that?" Lincoln is interrupted by a fist in the face and Doomfist shouts "DOGDE!!!!!!" and doomfist and lincoln do that for a few hours.

(That's how the training looks like)

After a while, Doomfist helps Lincoln on his feet and says "I have to admit Kid, you're a tough guy, I'll be happy to keep training you." Lincoln is out of breath even with his new stamina of a wolf he has to continue his training, he says to doomfist "I'm looking forward to the next training" All of a sudden Moira comes through the door and with her a woman of Mexican ancestry, Moira leaves to Lincoln and say, "Lincoln this is my friend Sombra Sombra that's Lincoln the boy I told you about." Sombra waves to Lincoln and says "Hola little chico." Licoln waves back and says "Hello Miss Sombra." Sombra laughs for a moment and says, "That's not necessary, miss me" Sombra "Moira says" Lincoln sombra will train you with your Chameleon invisibility."

"Why you, no offense but should not train me someone who is familiar with invisibility

"Why you, no offense but should not train me someone who is familiar with invisibility." Lincoln wants to show to Sombra but she is no longer there, he hears a giggle and someone hugs him from behind. He looks over his shoulder and there is Sombra. "Do not worry chico I can train you very well. Come with me" Lincoln follows Sombra and the two go through into another room. Once there, Sombra turns to Lincoln and says, "Concentrate with your surroundings to merge and disappear as I do." Sombra disappears and reappears next to Lincoln and says, "Now try it." Lincoln nods and concentrates only it does not really work, he turns blue. Sombra laughs briefly and says, "Lincoln, you're blue." Lincoln looks down and sees that it's true. Sombra thinks for a moment and says, "How about if you think of a goal that you want to achieve." Lincoln thinks for a moment, but he does not really notice and he wants to give up but then a picture of the girl in his dreams appears, he smiles and relaxes until he hears Sombra's voice "Well done Lincoln." Lincoln looks down and sees that he did it and says, "I did it." Sombra lays a hand on his shoulder and says, "Yes you have come let us practice a little more."

To be continued.