Part 10

Bella's dads POV
"I have some news that may be fatal for your daughter..."
"Go on..."
"Well it seems your daughter is pregnant... and if she doesn't get her weight back up that can cause her baby to be more likely to heart attacks and strokes."
I stared blankly at Dr. Frank.
Pregnant?! My 16 year old, anorexic daughter is pregnant...

Back to the story.

My father and mother had been a while outside. I wanted to know what's going on.
Finally my dad walks back in. A saddened expression haunted his face and not a single look in my direction.
"Dad? Are you okay?" I asked looking at him. He looked... dissapointed.
"I Uh... I think you need to ask Dr. Frank. I have to go."
"Wait dad!" I shouted as he walked quickly out of the room.
What the hell was wrong with me?!
What was so bad that my father couldn't look me in the eyes.
"Aidan? Can you step out here please?" Asked the doctor again.
"No, whatever you need to say you can it in front of both of us!" Aidan angrily said.
The doctor sighed...
"Okay, well your girlfriend is pregnant. And with her anorexia it can cause heart attack's and strokes."
I gasped. My heart beating faster and faster. My vision becoming more and more blurry and my breathing got faster.
"Hey, hey Bella calm down! We can do this but you need to get better" He said as he hugged me gently.
"I-I can't look after a baby, Aidan!" I was panicking so much I didn't want to be pregnant, it means all that I've worked for these past few months has gone down the drain.
"We will raise this baby together Bella, okay?"

5 months later -
I could finally go back to school, my mum was waiting for me downstairs and so was Aidan. He hasn't left my side through all of this.
"You ready Bella?" Shouted my mum.
"Coming!"
I got my weight back up and started working out, not to lose weight but to get some muscles on me. I did it for my baby, mine and Aidan's baby. I was getting better slowly but surely, I still had on off days where I didn't like the way I looked or didn't want to go outside.

At school -

"You ready?" Asked Aidan once again.
We'd been standing at the school doors for a good 20 minutes.
"No..." I replied. I don't know if I could bare people talking about me all over again...
But I had to face my fears somehow and soon because the bell was about to go.
"You ready?" He Asked again.
"Let's go..." I
breathed out.
We walked into the halls I knew so well a year ago. It's weird you know? One day I had enough of the constant bullying and decided to just lose some weight, except it got too much and I couldn't control it. I got hospitalised and got told I was pregnant, now I have to go back to school. No longer known as the 'fat girl'. I was a child, having a child.
I knocked on the door to my registration class,
"Come in!" Shouted a deep voice.
As I walked in everyone's eyes were on me.
People started whispering and pointing and laughing. I walked up to Mr. Middletons desk, cradling my baby bump.
"Hi, sir." I shyly said.
"Bella! Good to have you back, you look well." He cheerfully said.
"I am getting better sir" I replied
"Good good, well sit down and I'll mark you in." He nodded towards an empty seat.
Next to Emily and Alisha.
"Hey." Said Alisha.
"Alisha, I don't want anything to start. I don't need to stress right now." I explained.
"I was just going to say I'm proud of you, I could never of survived everything you've been through. You're so strong." She smiled at me, like old times.
Maybe I could give these girls another try...