Part 8

"Oh, honey look at you! You look so pretty!" Squealed my mum.
"how have you lost more weight?" She questioned.
"Uh... Oh look Aidan's here!" I panicked.
"Honey were worried about you, you're losing weight too fast. It isn't healthy" my dad has always been a worrier so this was nothing new.
"Dad. I love you okay? But I've got to go"
I slammed the door and ran into Aidan's arms. He looked me up and down.
"Uh... have you lost more weight?" He said holding me by the waist.
I sighed and crossed my arms, I was getting really annoyed now.
"No! Now let's go!"

The car ride was pretty silent. It was weird. We normally had the music blasting and were singing at the top of our voices.
We got to the restaurant quite quickly and we were seated straight away.

I was worried about tonight because it meant I was going to have to eat something to show Aidan that nothing is wrong.

"Hi what can I get you?" Said a petite girl with tanned skin and bright blue eyes.
"Uh yeah can I get the buffalo wings to start and a pizza burger please." He politely asked
"Yep, and for you?" She asked looking at me up and down.
"Uh... I'll just have the salmon salad please?"
"Okay, that won't be long for you." She Said scribbling down our order.
"Thank you!" Aidan said as the waitress took our menus.
"Are you sure all you want is a salad?" Aidan asked looking worried.
"Yes Aidan I'm sure. And you don't have to be worried. I can see it in your eyes, I have this under control."
"Well okay."

After our food we went for a walk along the pier. It was a nice night and the sun was just setting. We talked for hours until I got a bit dizzy.
"You okay? You're really pale!" He said as he held onto me.
"Y-Yeah I'm fi—"
I didn't get to finish my sentence before fainting.
I remember hearing Aidan call for help he was crying his eyes out.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
That's the sound I heard when I opened my eyes.
"W-where am I?" I said weakly. I saw Aidan stood by my side with bright red eyes and a worried expression.
"You're in the hospital, Bella..."
"Well when can I go?" I asked trying to get out of the bed.
"Bella! You can't go. You're not well and you've been sectioned." He said laying me down again.
"I thought I had it under control...
I'm sorry" I said tearfully.
"Don't ever be sorry again, okay?" Aidan crowds holding me close to him and never letting me go.