Part 5

"Who the hell is messaging me at this time?!" I thought as my phone went off a few times. It was a random number?
"Hey gorgeous!" Said the text.
"Who is this???"
"It's Aidan. I got your number off some girl that said she was your friend."
"Oh okay. Well can we speak tomorrow? I'm not well and I just need to sleep it off."
"Yeah of course! Is everything okay? You didn't look well today either."
"I'm fine. I just need to sleep it off. Goodnight"
I was being a bit mean but I didn't want him knowing the only reason I was ill was because I had literally made myself be sick.
"Okay goodnight speak tomorrow xx"
Morning - the first thing I did every day as soon as I wake up was weigh myself, I was kind of obsessed.
110? Holy shit, I've lost 15 pounds in a few weeks?! I did a small victory dance around my bathroom before looking at my figure in the mirror. I was exactly the same. Fat.
"Honey! Come and get your breakfast!" My mum shouted from downstairs.
Breakfast? I think I'll have to skip breakfast today if I want to reach my weight goal.

"I'm going to be late for school so can I just have lunch money instead and I'll get something in school?" I said as my mum rushed around the kitchen organising everything.
"Uh yeah take whatever you need out of my purse"
"Cheers mum!"
I got the money and looked at my mum, she was frowning at me with her hands on her hips.
"Have you lost weight?" She asked looking at me up and down.
"It's probably just because I haven't had time to eat." I lied, my heart beating faster and faster.
"Right..." she said still frowning.
"Bye mum!" I shouted as I slammed the door.