Part 3

I met a guy!!! Well, he's a new kid at my school but he's sooo cute!!! Okay, okay! Get it together. Right, so normally I'm the first one to class as my mum has to drop me off super early to go to work, but today I walked into class and there he was. Aidan Amrose. One leg propped on another chair and the other jiggling up and down. He was typing vigorously on his phone and finally looked up at me.
"Hey." He smiled.
"H-hi..." I shyly said, my face turning bright red.
"I'm Aidan." He said holding his hand out.
"I-I'm B-Bella..." I stuttered shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you Bella, so uh... Any tips on how to survive this hell hole of a school?"
"Just don't get your phone out, don't put your feet up, don't talk to anyone, don't speak unless spoken to and don't piss anyone off." I quickly said out of breath. He chuckled at me as I blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Got it!" He chucked, winking at me.
I smiled. I actually properly smiled. I hadn't smiled like that for a long time.
Until tomorrow ;D

When I got home I sneaked upstairs and went straight to the bathroom and I threw up the very little food I had today.
"Bella? Is that you?" Shouted my sister.
I quickly flushed the toilet and gave my teeth a brush before she came banging on the bathroom door.
"What's going on?" Jessica Shouted.
I opened the bathroom door and walked out like nothing was wrong.
"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied.
"God, have you been sick?!"
"Uh... Yeah I've got a weird stomach."