I was laid on the snow, Slenderman stood over top of me.

"Child." I interrupted.

"I-i  don't want *cough* to talk about it *cough*." I could tell that any passing moment I would go unconscious or die.

he sighed "I'm going to teleport us all the way back, but when you're all fixed up you need to explain this deal you made with him."

His voice hid no disgusted as he spoke, I just nodded.

My eye's fell shut, I hoped this was the end, I don't want to live in any more chaos than I already have.

---

My eye's fluttered open, I was on a bed.

I had wires tangled all around me, I slightly sat up but felt a little pain in my abdomen.

I didn't quite understand, and to be honest I didn't quite understand who I was or where I was.

All I knew was my name is Jane Arkansas.

I lifted my shirt and noticed a somewhat healed scar, I actually had a lot of scars.

Was I attacked by an animal? Or in a car accident?

I looked around the room and noticed it was empty and big.

I gently removed the wires from myself and stood up, I stumbled over to the door and opened it, It looked like a regular office.

I quietly walked out into a hallway, it seemed I was in a mansion, I wondered who else lives here.

"Do you know how Jane's doing?" I stopped when I heard my name.

I looked in between the cracked door.

"I don't know, Masky. Slendy won't tell me a thing." a guy with a white hoodie and black hair spoke to a boy who had a mask on with an orange jacket, which I was guessing was Masky?

I listened closer.

"Jeff, she's been in a coma for 3 almost 4 months." 

The name Jeff reminded me of a friend,  I had a friend named Jeff but he was attacked by some other boys at school and he disappeared after he got out of the hospital.

That Jeff guy suddenly turned towards the door and I stumbled back and fell causing a loud thud.

His face, it was horrid.

He had a smile cut ear to ear, no eyelids, and blood covered his white hoodie.

I tried scooting back as he opened the door to reveal me,  my back hit the wall and he walked towards me.

I screamed out of fear "Get away from me, someone help me, please!"

I felt someone touch my shoulder "Child, calm down."

I looked up to see a no faced man who wore a suit, he was at least 8ft tall.

Other people began to gather around,  they all looked like monsters and freaks.

Tears rimmed my eye's as the fear engulfed me, I clenched my eye's shut and fisted my hair as I rocked back and forth in a corner.

I tried to ease my mind, but nothing worked.

"She doesn't remember us, she's scared of us, she's clueless now, great." that guy Jeff spoke up. 

"I wanna go home, I want my parents." I spoke quietly and looked up,  their jaws all dropped and hesitated to speak.

"She remembers nothing, I could use this to my advantage." A guy with blonde hair and red eye's winked at me as we made eye contact.

A guy with a blue mask and black hoodie elbowed him.

I looked away and parted my lips "where am I?"

They all looked at each other and the faceless man spoke

"Home. You're home, Jane."

what.....

-----

WELL JANE'S CLUELESS KNOW!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter,  I'll try to update more frequently but school has me all tied up and I'm trying to re write and change the plot for my other book so it's not cliche as much D: but thank you for your support everyone,  It really helps  :D

There's chapter four c:

comment what you think

vote for new chapters

and share to your friends.

Well until next time

stay creepy

-LittleMissPsychopath