Chapter 28 - New Year

Start from the beginning

"How about you any guy you dated?" I asked her.

"No one, just broke up a few months ago" she said then my eyes were so sensitive with Alex's movements cause Tiana started to pull him into the dance floor.

"I had a worst break up too a few months ago" i said to her.

"Yeah Harvey right? I know him he's a total jerk" she said then my eyes finally back at Makaila.

"The guys and i are a party people we used to go on their after party cause one of the football player members is our friend and you know Harvey always had a different girls in every different party" she said before sipping on a drink, i looked at her in disbelief so what Alex had told me was true.

"So what Alex had told me is true" i said to her.

"Uhuh, i knew he was with you at that time i mean I'm a girl and a photographer who loves fashion so i kinda follow every model's life like you" she said then i nodded.

"And he's dating Stacy Brawn now" i said.

"Uh Yeahh!! Stacy Brawn isn't she supposed to be your best friend?" She asked me.

"Yeah she was, well we're just a formal friends now" i said to her.

"She's so pretty but i mean i mean you are prettier than her" she said then it made me laugh.

My eyes once glanced into Alex who was dancing with Tiana on the dance floor, Tiana had her arm around Alex's shoulder while they looked like they were having a lot of fun.

"Believe me Harvey still do the cheating thing cause it is like his behavior, karma is a bitch bell Both of them are going to receive it sooner or later" Makaila said then i smiled.

I already loved this girl since the start, it seemed like we were going to be a good friend. Besides she is so kind and friendly, she knows Alex so well and now she knows me.

I could hold my emotions anymore to see Alex having a lot of fun with another girl while i was there and for what he had done to me that morning, i felt like he was taking an advantage on me.

"Makaila" i said to her and she was looking at the same direction as well.

"If Alex looking for me just tell him maybe i take a walk on the street okay" i said to her.

"Where are you going girl?" She asked me.

"Nothing it's just so annoying" i said before getting up from the seat.

I walked into the elevator alone while holding on my clutch cause i felt so disappointed and him for doing such as thing that somehow made me felt like a toy.

"Alex you idiot!" I heard Makaila's voice behind me.

I reached the ground floor then i walked out the elevator then went straight into the lobby by myself. I saw Glenn but I ignored him,

"Miss Clark where are you going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere Glenn" i said then kept going.

I walked out of the lobby then walked straight onto the street by myself and i felt so dumb to wear a heels that night. Well the opera house wasn't so far enough so i thought it was all fine for me to take a little walk then enjoy new year by myself while Alex was having fun with another girl after taking an advantage of me.