Chapter 4: Rich of Midas

Start from the beginning

(Credit to Mnxe; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

"Are you alright? Why didn't you phone us?" wondered Scott after saw what happened.

"I am fine," responded Theo very happy to see his friends.

"A Jedi," realized Stiles and analyzed Mike's curved white lightsaber alongside his fighting style. "This is not the first time when I see someone fighting like this with such a lightsaber."

"What do you suggest?" wondered Stilinski and shook his head a bit.

"Dad, this owl, is a woman," murmured Ariel after saw it with her Hexenbiest eyes. "What did the lady badly to shift it in an owl?"

"My name is Mike," presented Mike to the rest and showed Morai. "Also, I am the padawan of Ahsoka Tano and this is Morai, the Daughter of Mortis."

"Can be more explicit?" asked Liam because too many things happened and pointed to Ariel. "She is the Shaphat."

"Morai, the Daughter, sacrificed herself to save Ahsoka. So she became an owl," said Mike and showed them, the Daughter's real form. "Just on Mortis and Oban looks like this."

"Ahsoka rubbed mum's belly telling her I am there," said Ariel, and Mike shook his head a bit.

"I will tell you later," spoke Stiles after saw Mike's reaction and asked full of surprise."Why Ahsoka didn't contact us?"

"The time flows different and not believed we would meet again," replied Liam and wondered about case problems. "Do you find something odd?"

"The firemen give us the case because isn't their expertise," replied Stilinski and looked at MIke. "Mike, do you have any idea?"

"Conclude the case," advised Mike and took a better look at the explosives. "The explosives are experimental, and I never see something like this."

"Liam, we must go to high school for the charitable match," recalled Scott after the telephone alarm rang. "We will talk more before the match in the class."

"I guess is time to meet Scott's pack," guessed Liam and thought about La Crosse players. "Also, Kira will play as well?"

"Definitely," answered Scott and smiled at Stiles because took his keys from the pants. "I will drive your car."

"We take Ariel home and after that, high school," advised Stiles to be good for all.

Each left the car and Mike sensed a presence in the force. He attempted to figure out what it was or from where it came, but it failed. After that entered the car and Theo drove to after Scott. When arrived at the high school went to the vestiary. The team dressed up and Scott, Kira, Liam, Stiles, Alec, Nolan, and Corey came to discuss before the match. Mike observed something on the sleeve of Stiles and before having the chance to say a word, the things materialized in ninjas and drew their Ninjato.

(Credit to IGN; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

"Greetings, my name is Mike," presented Mike and kept his calm as nothing happened. "I am the padawan of Ahsoka Tano."

"My name is Stiles Stilinski and sorry we don't have the chance to salute last time," presented Stiles and showed the mysterious ninjas. "They are Oni Commandant. They wanted to see your reaction, but you destroyed their fun saluting them."