Sequence 11: The Lone Hacker

Start from the beginning

Before he could do anything, the elevator automatically opened. Ozpin didn't give access but it still opened anyway. The person from earlier walks out as he had his hands in his pockets.

"You're Ozpin?" The man asks skeptically as he stops in front of Ozpin's desk as the latter leans back in his chair

The wizard didn't answer. He studied the man for a moment before answering. "Indeed I am. But who are you might I ask?"

"Name's Aaron."

"...Ah yes." Ozpin began, "I remember you. Great-grandson of the Fox, Aiden Pierce. Also the last cousin of the l/n siblings."

"So you do know me." He said coldly.

"Of course, your uncle told me a bit about you."

Aaron's gaze went away from Ozpin for a moment, "Tch. Let me guess, uncle Scott?"

"Correct."

Aaron couldn't help but roll his eyes, "Of course he did."

"Why are you here? You and your father went dark on us years ago. We've been very worried about you two."

"That's why I'm here. I'm here to tell you that my father is dead."

"What? How?" Ozpin asks.

"What do you think? The rat finally made his move."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"Sure you are. But before he was killed, he wanted me to give you and "uncle" Scott a message."

Aaron walks up to Ozpin as he pulled out a letter from his pocket. Ozpin took it as he was confused. "A letter?"

"My father didn't want the info in it to be compromised. He told me to tell you to do your "thing" before reading it, whatever that means."

Ozpin nods as he placed the letter in one of his cabinets in his desk. "Understood. But, how did the Templars find you?"

Aaron doesn't answer. He walks up to a window and looks out to see the view of Beacon below. "I don't know. I'm thinking that my other uncle told the Templars, since you know, he's one of them. But how he knew our location is what worries me."

"Right, but, are you certain it was him?"

"No. My father and I wanted nothing to do with this damn war," Aaron looks over his shoulder to Ozpin, "but look what happened: Both of my parents are dead because of it."