Sequence 10: Nothing Is True...

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "How would you know about them?" He asks as he watches Ozpin move about the room.

Ozpin: "I think that it's obvious: I was once an assassin myself."

Y/n: "You...were?"

Ozpin: "Yes. I know it's...surprising to say the least. But trust me, I know how to use a wrist blade and kill Templars."

Y/n: "How...?" He trails off, thinking of something else. "Are there any others?"

Ozpin: "In Beacon, besides your siblings and a few teachers? No. Well, those who know about being one."

Y/n: "What does that suppose to mean?"

Ozpin: "There are a few students that are assassins in blood, but they just don't know about it. For protection. Like you when you were a student." He finishes as he sat back down in his chair.

Y/n: "Let me guess, they were bullied like me, weren't they?"

Ozpin: "No."

Y/n: "What? Why's that? Is it because the teachers, including you, actually cared about them?" He asks as he felt his blood level rise.

Ozpin: "Y/n..." His voice sounded hurt, which he was.

Y/n: "What? Why didn't you or anyone else help me? What did I do wrong to be treated like a piece of shit? Huh?" He asks as his voice rises.

Ozpin: "..."

Y/n: "Seriously? No answer?"

Ozpin: "It's...complicated. I don't have the power to tell you."

Y/n: "How? You're the headmaster of Beacon!" He yells as he tries to stand up, completely forgetting he was restrained in the chair.

Ozpin: "True, but you're father...do you know who your father is?"

Y/n: "Why? Why would I care about that asshole?"

Ozpin: "To summarize it, your father is the leader of all the assassins on Remnant."

Y/n: "......What?!"

Ozpin: "Yeah...I know..."

Y/n: "H-how?!" He questions as he tries to process what Ozpin just told him.

Ozpin: "I'm afraid that I can't tell you. You'll have to speak to your father about that. And any other questions that you may have about the Brotherhood or personal things."

Y/n didn't respond. Ozpin gave him a moment to collect his thoughts. Once Ozpin saw him calm down, he began to speak again.

Ozpin: "Y/n...I want you to come back to Beacon."

Y/n: "Why?" He asks in a annoyed tone. 

Ozpin: "You're siblings miss you dearly. They thought you might of died and were devastated. So please, come back."

Y/n: "They actually cared about me for once?" He asks, almost as if he was offended. "But what if I don't want to?"

Ozpin: "..." He hesitates as he tries to think of something to say.

Y/n: "Hmp...that's what I-."

Ozpin: "What if we made a deal?"

Y/n: "...What kind of deal?"

Ozpin: "I'm not sure. We can work something out tomorrow."

Y/n: "Wait-."

Ozpin: "I'll give you time to think about it."

With that, Ozpin left the room. As he did, y/n tried to get his attention, but failed. Y/n was now still stuck in the room tied up. He looks around for a moment before he took a deep breath in and out.

Y/n: "....Son of a-!"

Meanwhile

In an empty alleyway in Vale, sirens could be heard in the distance, slowly coming closer. A body drops in front of the view as they had a hole in their head, probably from a bullet. A person steps over them as they put a pistol that had smoke in the barrel away as they look at a phone in their other hand.

 A person steps over them as they put a pistol that had smoke in the barrel away as they look at a phone in their other hand

(^What's he's wearing^)

The man has his mask over his face, hiding his identity. He looks back to the body as police lights can be seen getting closer and closer at the end of the alleyway. Police ran to the scene to find the man walking towards them. They took out their pistols and aimed at him.

Police: "Freeze! Put your hands up!" He orders as he was ready to pull the trigger.

The man does so as he looks at the floor. He pressed something on his phone before the power to everything within the block went out. The police couldn't see the person as they began to panic.

Police: "The hell?! What's-?!"

He was cut off when something smacked him. His partner was attacked too before the lights went back on. The policemen were seen unconscious on the floor. The man walks out of the alleyway as he was calmly walking down the sidewalk.

???: 'That's one way to welcome me to Vale. Time to find the wizard of Oz. Then y/n.'

The person heard screaming behind him. He doesn't look back as he guessed that it was probably a civilian that walked into the mess. He calmly walks away to an unknown location.

Memory complete...full synchronization...continue...?