Epilogue

It had been about a week since everything went down with SHIELD and HYDRA. Steve has been in a coma since the crash and Maria had guards stationed outside his hospital room. I had never left his side once, Sam brought me food and always tried to get me to go home but I refused.

I was curled up beside Steve when Sam came in. "You can go home you know, Steve will understand" Sam says as he always did.
"I can't, when I'm alone the nightmares start. Being by his side makes them go away." I tell him as I get off the bed and sit in the chair.
"I thought music may help if that's okay" Sam says as he takes his iPod out and turns it on.
"Trouble Man by Marvin Gaye. I told Steve to listen to it" he explains. We sit there in silence listening to the song play. 

"On your left" we then hear a weak voice say

"On your left" we then hear a weak voice say. We look over to see Steve awake. Sam and I smile at him and I go to hug him when I hear him wince in pain.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"You are one lucky SOB" Sam says, "you owe this women a lot" he says. Steve looks at me and gives me a weak smile.
"I'll give you two some privacy" Sam says as he then leaves the room.
I look at Steve, " I guess I have some healing powers now. They came out of no where cause I healed your gun shot wound to the stomach" I explain to him.
"How, how did I ge..get out of the..water?" He asks me weakly.
"Bucky" I say to him. He doesn't say a word, "You got through to him Steve, I know you did. I asked Nat to look into some files for us to find him" I say to him.
"What happened with SHIELD?" He asks. I then explained to him everything that took place since we were rescued.

 I then explained to him everything that took place since we were rescued

A few days later Steve was finally allowed to leave the hospital. We were to meet Fury at a cemetery and met up with Sam. The three of us stood a grave stone that had Nicks name carved into it.
"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?" Nick says to Steve as we see a figure in a dark hoodie and sunglasses join us.
"You get use to it" Steve tells him.
"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files, looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight wanted to ask if you'd come"Nick asks.
"There's something I got to do first" Steve tells him.
Nick then looks at me, "I go where he goes" I say as I take Steve's hand.

"How about you Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities" Nick asks Sam

"I'm more of a solider than a spy" Sam tells him.
"Alright then" Nick shakes the men's hands.
"Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here" Nick says, I then give him a quick hug, "Be safe" he warns.

"You should be honoured, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you" we hear Nat say.
"Not going with him?" I ask her.
"No" she strongly replies.
"Not staying here?" Steve asks her.
"I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one" she tells us.
"That might take awhile" I say to her.
"I'm counting on it. That thing you asked for, I called in a few favours from Kiev" she then hands me the file on Bucky and I give it to Steve.

 That thing you asked for, I called in a few favours from Kiev" she then hands me the file on Bucky and I give it to Steve

"Will you do me a favour, finally take her out for coffee" Nat says to Steve.
"I think I can do that" he smiles at me.
"Be careful, he might not want to pull that thread" Nat then hugs me and Steve goodbye.

Steve opens the file and looks at it, "You're going after him?" Sam asks us.
"You don't have to come with us" Steve tells him.
"I know. When do we start" Sam says to us. The three of us leave the cemetery to begin our next adventure.

<<<<Authors Note>>>>
Well there it is the end of the second book,if you want to read more and see what happens with Cassandra check out Book 3 called Becoming More!!