Pulling away, I give her nipple one last kiss and look down at her, "yes Honey?" I murmur as I lean down to assault her other nipple.

"Oh," she moans as I kiss her, "please Rage," she begs.

Pretending to be confused I pull away and smirk at her moan at the loss, "what do you want baby girl?" I rasp and slowly run my hand down her side before pulling open her thighs once more and resting my hand right above her mound, applying some pressure just before she speaks, making a moan tumble out before anything else, "I want you Rage."

I swipe my hand over her clit once, watching her eyes close and her hips instinctually lift up to find more pleasure, "what do you mean?" I ask tilting my head, enjoying seeing her eyes twist up in pleasure and her mouth open with breathless moans.

She opens her eyes, their normal brown color a almost black color and closed with lust and desire, with love, my eyes no doubt a reflection, "I want you to touch me Rage, make me yours," she whispers and pushes her hips up, looking for any kind of contact which she gets, she grinds into my hard on making us both let out a moan, hers loud.

Grinning I drop my hand between our bodies and kneel in front of her, spreading her legs wide for me, taking her in, I growl at the sigh of her womenhood open and waiting for me, "you're mine," I growl and lean in.

"Yours," she moans in reply.

I trace my tounge up her slit before rolling my tounge over her clit and slipping a finger inside her and slowly pumping in and out, and sucking on her clit, keeping my eyes on her, I use my other hand to hold her still as she tries to roll and pull away.

Her head is thrown back, her eyes shut tightly and her legs start to shake as she tries to hold back her climax, "come on doll, let go," I whisper again her, blowing cool air on her clit watching another loud moan leave her lips, picking myself up, I lean over and slowly wrap my hand around her throat, "open your eyes Honey."

She shakes her head, to do anything but feel, "Honey, now," I growl and her eyes snap open into mine.

Her lips open up on a whimper, she clenches around my finger, "please Rage," she whimpers, making my dick jump painfully, "please."

I add another finger and pump faster, rolling my thumb over her clit until I feel her tighten around me and arch off the bed, letting out a scream her eyes clench and her legs fall limp to either side, her body shivering slightly as I roll my thumb over her clit, "are you ready Honey?"

Her eyes lazily open, meeting mine she nods, "please," she whimpers.

If its one thing I love about her, she turns into puddy in my hands, doing as I say, bringing out my alpha male side even more, "Honey, you don't have to."

She meets my eyes and smiles softly, "I want you Rage, please," she whispers.

I let her neck go and lean down, leaving even more hickeys as I kick off my boxers.

I position myself at her entrance, slowly inch by inch I let her take me in, once I'm all the way in I pull back out just as slow, making her gasp and throw her head back, leaning in I run a trail of kisses from her ears to her collarbones, making her even more.

I go slow for a few strokes, letting her body get use to me, before I wrap my hand around her throat, and leaning down and begin roughly pounding into her, and from her moans and back scratches she's enjoying herself.

Honey's P.O.V

His hand was cutting off a small amount of oxygen, but with the lack of it allow could focus on was him pounding into me, making my body quiver with each thrust, his pelvic bone brushing my clit everytime he went balls deep.

I could feel my lower stomach tighting, making me clench around him, a groan falling from his lips, his other hand travels down to press down right below my navel, making the pressure build even more.

I swore I could see stars as he fucked me like I was a toy, "Rage," I whimper making him look down at me.

"Yes doll?" He growls, sounding strained.

"I don't think I can hold on any longer," I whimper, feeling a small amount of pain as he pushes harder on my lower stomach.

He smirks after hearing what I said, and seems to go even deeper, faster, and stronger, "them cum for me, cum on my cock doll," he murmurs running his tounge over my breasts.

His words make me hotter then I could ever imagine and with a final thrust, my climax hits me full force causing me to wrap my legs around Rage as he countinues to pump in and out, and making my head fall back as I arch and cry out his name while running my fingers down his back, no doubt breaking skin.

He thrust once more to the hilt before coming to a stop and tensing, and spilling himself in me while letting out a growl.

My legs fall limp to the sides of his body as he pulls away, a resounding *pop* noise coming from him leaving my body, on instinct I whimper from the loss. He drops down next to me, and pulls me into his side, "god, I love you Honey," he growls and moves my hair from my forehead where it got matted down by sweat.

I nuzzle into him and yawn, "I love you too Rage."

And before I know it, I'm drifting into one of the best sleeps I've hade in years.