Chapter 2: Allen's Admirers

Start from the beginning

"Oh, right! Sorry!" She quickly let go, and skips to her seat.

And that's when Yohei walks over to me, "Just so you know, I've got dibs on her."

I laugh, and ignore him. I find my seat and sit down.

How old is he? Dibs really?

During lunch the same people that ate with me yesterday return and Lenalee did too. If this keeps up I'm going to end up getting in a fight. I don't want to put anyone in danger either.

"Allen, do you want some of my lunch?" Akane says running up to me.

"Um, sure..." I say. I forgot to pack mine again. "Thanks so much." Her cheeks turn red. Oh great now two girls are blushing when I talk to them.

"Have some of mine too!!" Taka whines. Make that three.

Takumi leans in and whispers, "Sorry about my sister, she's a little forceful."

"I noticed." I laugh. I notice Akane was waiting for me to eat her lunch. "Oh were you waiting on me?"

"Oh no, I was just watching you." She blushes. So awkward!

"Allen where do you live?" Isoko asks.

"Why?" I look at her confused.

"Well we all walk home together, so you should walk with us too!" She smiles, then moves closer to me. "Don't worry, I'm not one of your many admirers." She laughs. "I actually like someone else."

"Oh thank god." I sigh a sigh of relief. I continue talking to Isoko, Lenalee and Takumi, I went to reach for some sushi out of Akane's lunchbox while still listening to Isoko tell a joke, when my hand touches something else. I looked to see what it was and it was Akane's hand.

"Oh sorry." I say.

She blushes and doesn't move her hand. I quickly move mine. "It's okay." She smiles. I turn quickly, what has my world come too. I'm not used to this.

"Hey Allen!" Lavi say's walking over to me.

"What do you want? Why did you ditch us this morning?"

"Oh, I thought you were right behind me the whole time." He smirks, and now I can tell that he's lying. "Anyways, could you do a favor for me?"

"Depends?" I sigh.

"Could you walk Lenalee home for me?" He smiles.

"I guess." I sigh once more.

—-

On the way home I figured out that we all live the same way. So Takumi, Taka, Akane, Isoko, Lenalee and I walked down the street. I felt awkward because Lenalee grabbed a hold of my hand again.

"Lenalee?"

"I'm scared again," She answers.

"I'm scared too!" Akane whines, and grabs a hold of my other hand. I heard Taka get ready to say something but Takumi grabs a hold of her for me. I mouth a thank you to him. Isoko silently laughs, and I gave her a help me look. She nods and grabs Lenalee, which I think I would of liked to have her holding my hand over Akane, because Akane scooted closer to me to the point that she had wrapped her arms all the way around my arm. This is so awkward!

"Come here Lenalee I'll keep you safe!" Isoko says, in a mother-like tone. Lenalee looks a little down after that.

"Well this is our house." Takumi says. He drags Taka with him as he turns to face his house.

Welcome to the Masquerade (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara