mood swings

who will organize annika's wedding as she organized my wedding. "asked gauri. They all are gathered for Marriage preparation.
"me"
"you",said all.being amused.
"why can't i?"
"but annika, how will you organize your own wedding?"asked shivaay being concerned.
"i will shivaay, i want our marriage perfect, i cant take risk to give this beautiful moment any spoil look. "she whined.
"but you will be tired beta. "said harsh.
"why fear when rudy is here. I will help bhabhi on doing all preparation she just need to give me order."said rudy making others wonder.
Anni-that's like my brother.
Shiv-excuse me fyi he is my brother.
Rudy-no, i am bhabhi's brother rest you can think your own. Like this they decided that annika will manage her marriage own. Just then her phone beeped. It was mallika. She promised mallika to meet her in cafe today.
Shiv-whose message it is? He whispered as others were busy in discussion.
Anni-umm, i had promised mallika to meet her today. She is waiting and here i completely forget about it. I need to go. You take care of this.
Shiv-take my car and driver.
Anni-hmm. Bye.
Shiv-bye. Saying this she bid bye to everyone and went in haste. 

"since when you started to hide your problems from everyone mallika"annika asked as they are sitting in the cafe.
"may be from when i get married. "she sighed. She is looking dejected.
"look, i am not interfering in your life but you can tell me what is happening? Is everything fine between you and svr? "annika asked.
"nothing is fine. "
"lets make fine, tell me what happen. "
"actually maa is pressurizing me for baby"she told.
"but you both got married just 3 months ago. This much soon. "annika wondered.
"that's what my point is. I dont want to be pregnant this much soon. I want to spend some time alone with my husband without any responsiblity."she huffs.
"did you talk about this with svr?"
"there is no need because maa asked this with both of us and guess what?what was his reply? We will see. What does he mean by this? "her tears flowed down. Annika gave her tissue paper.
"may be he was trying to avoid his mom"annika said.
"no annika,i think he is ready for child because he was already dreaming about our children i never thought that he wants child this much soon. "she started crying bitterly. But her sentence made annika think more. Because shivaay is also so excited for children. But as mallika she also doesn't want children this much soon.
Annika patted her back and told her to talk to svr freely about this and she is sure that svr would support her. Then they both girl talk more about this.
She came back from the cafe and went direct in her room. She was thinking deeply.
"every man is same, they will do what they want".
"you know what annika before marriage you should clear your povs with shivaay. "
"god knows after marriage he will be too desparate for baby. "
"if shivaay will be with you but what about pinky aunty, i must tell you she is too desparate for baby."mallika's lines spining in her head.
She was so deep in her thought that she didn't even realize that her cell is buzzing god knows since how many hours.
Here shivaay was worried for her as it's 10 pm. And harsh uncle went to delhi for some work.
"why the hell,she is not picking up my cell. "he muttered as he come out in search of her when he reminds that his driver was with her. He called his driver and got to know that she is in her house only. But he wanted to see her by own so he rushed to her house.
There he spotted her in her room as always messy room and sleeping with some chocolates on her lap and lips,with netflix. He sighed. He understood that she is in her periods because netflix and chocolates are her bff on her period days. He sighed in relief but then he found her dried tears on her cheek.
"does her cramps make her cry? "he thought.
"she is sleeping peacefully god knows that she ate something or not other than this chocolates. Let her sleep i should clear this mess and cook something for her. "he muttered and went for cooking something for her.

She woke up with her cramps and her deep thinking.
"ohh you woke up, look i made soup for you, have this you will feel better. "he came with the tray of soup bowl in his hands.
She just adore him for being too sweet with her. At this late night he made soup for her. How can she think that what mallika told her.
He made her have soup with his own hands all time she did just one thing to adore her would be husband.after finishing the soup when he saw her,he became worried because she was crying. He cupped her face while she sobbed like a little girl.
Shiv-what happen? Should i take you to the doctor?your cramps make you cry,should i call ambulance. He panicked. While she looks at him how does he know that she is in her periods?
Anni-no, she sobbed.
Shiv-then what happen tell me? He said with worried voice.
Anni-i.... She again started to cry bitterly.
Shi-will you stop crying?he said eagerly.
Anni-(she sobbed hard) i dont deserve you shivaay.she again started to cry.
He frowned at her sentence what made her think so?
He hugged her tightly while she cried bitterly.
Shiv-shh, dont cry. Tell me what made you think so?
Anni-because you are perfect.
Shiv-so.
Anni-and i dont want to hurt you.
Shiv-you can never.
Anni-shivaay,you want ansh and shivika na.. She asked while hugging him tightly.
Shiv-yes.so what?
Anni-i dont want baby anytime soon. I need time to relish our togetherness.will you support me?
It took time to shivaay for deciphering from where this baby topic came from her mind suddenly.
Anni-look, you want baby soon na. Go to hell. I dont want to marry you.she pushed him and went in another room with her chocolates stomping her foot.
He was like what the hell with her.before few moments she was crying and now showing anger.
He went past her she was sitting on the couch gobbling her chocolates. He went near her and was about to hug her from back.
"dont you dare to touch me, you dont want to spend time with me na. You want your ansh and shivika. I can sense after babies you will not love me. "she said.
He doesn't have any option so he just drag her and kissed her to stop her nonstop talking. First she wiggled then responded more aggressively he was trying to pull out but she was holding his collar so tight that he couldn't even move.after breaking the kiss they panted soon she hugged him.
"i love you so much shivaay. "
"i love you too, you dont worry i will always support you no matter what. "
"sacchhi"she said with great enthusiasm.
"mucchi"he chuckled.
"but you will not behave like this with me. You know how much i was scared seeing you cry. "he said.
"i am sorry, you know these irritating cramps, mood swings and all of the above mallika's talk. "she pouted and he smiled.took her to the bed and both slept in each other's arms peacefully.