jealous annika

Shivika were beating b.s.f. brutally.where b.s.f. was begging for life.listening his plead.annika stopped.
Anni-shivaay,did you hear his voice?
Shiv(busy in beating)-hmm,he is pleading for his life.but I will not leave him by any chance.
Annika caught his hand in air and said.
Anni-arre idiot,I think we heard this voice before.
Shiv-you mean,you know him.
Anni-may be some servant in our house.
Shiv-ok then let's see his face.
Anni-you hold him tightly.i am switching on the light.
Shiv-fine.
He hold him tightly while switches on the light.but meanwhile b.s.f. gets success in escaping.shivika too ran after him.but they couldn't catch him.shivaay immediately calls khanna and bark him for his stupid security.khanna assures him that he will caught that thief soon.shivika sighed in relief.shivaay went to bed and lay down there.while annika was still reminding whose voice was that?
But shivaay pick her up,made her sleep in his arms.without knowing that after this night may be shivaay couldn't see annika ever..
In morning…..
B.s.f. was crying in pain as shivika beaten him brutally.
Dadi comes there.seeing dadi he sat straightly.
Dadi-arre b.s.f. baba ji what happen to you? Who has beaten you brutally.
B.s.f.-ghost,they were trying to harm your family but i took every thing on me.he said while stammering.
Dadi-jay ho baba ji ki.i hope that ghost left our house for forever.
B.s.f.-no,kalyani ji but after tonight everything left your house.he said smirkingly.
Dadi-thank you so much baba ji.saying so she went from there.
B.s.f. calls someone….
B.s.f.-hey listen,tonight you have to come at oberoi mansion that too with goons.
Poc-but you are going to fool them na.
B.s.f.-ohh god.whole family is mad.I can't make them fool.we have to take our biggest step.
Poc-fine.i coming tonight with goons.
B.s.f.-i am waiting.
In kitchen….
Annika was telling something to shivaay but he was refusing to accept her fact.
Anni-(while following him)shivaay I am 100 no 200% sure that voice matches from that b.s.f.
Shiv-are you mad annika?Dadi trusts him.
Anni-i know shivaay,she trusts him but may be.he is not any kind of baba.may be he is fraudster.
Shiv-annika,I checked his whole history before.
Anni-from where?
Shiv-from internet.
Anni-seriously shivaay just because internet says that b.s.f. is trustworthy so you are trust him.if one day internet says that I will die after 2 hours….she cut off by shivaay.he put his finger on her lips in order to stop her talks.
Shiv-dare you,if you talk like this.you are not going anywhere away from me.got it.no one can separate us.not even death.
He said by cupping her face.
Anni-promise.
Shiv-pinky promise,you are my breath and you are not going to leave me ever.thats my promise.
In dining area.all youngsters were teasing each other,talking,discussing many things with each other while having their breakfast pinky comes there.
Pinky-shivaay,what are you doing tonight?
Shiv-nothing mom,just some important calls.
Pinky-shivaay you remember mallika.
Shiv-yeah mom.how could I forget her?
Anni(who was sitting besides him heard his voice)-why could you not forget her?Is she deepika padukone?She said with taunt as a tinge of jealousy rushed to her eyes.
Shiv-its not like that.he tries to explain but, interrupted by pinky.
Pinky-i want that you meet her.
Shiv-why should I meet her,we are in touch still.
Anni-oohhhh so you are in touch with her.what kind of touch.i mean physically…she muttered which was only audible for shivaay.
Shiv-yrr,it's not like that ok.he muttered too.
Pinky-because I want that you should also marry soon.look om he is going to marry.now you should also marry.
Food choked on the throats of shivika.they started coughing hard everyone started to give the water.
Pinky-oh my mata,annika.i know billu,that whenever I talk to him about his marriage his reaction comes out like this only.but why did you choked your food?
Anni-nothing aunty,actually…she trailed off while finding some excuse.
Shiv-isse mirchi lag gyi.
Annika and others looks at him shockingly.shivaay gulp hard.
Shiv(stammering)-i mean this food is really spicy.thats why isko mirchi lag gyi.
Anni-(sigh in relief)yes.he is right aunty.
Pinky-okay leave it..Listen to me shivaay,mallika is coming india tonight so you are going…cuts off by shivaay.
Shiv-i will send my driver.
Pinky-but why driver?
Shiv-mom please.
Pinky-okay fine,but you are going on a date tomorrow with her.
Shiv-but mom…
Pinky-no ifs and buts,you are going on date that's final.as I also want to see my grandchildren.saying this she went from there.not knowing that his son now gone by annika.everyone looking at shivaay with their jaw drop,while shivaay was looking at annika whose eyes flaming fire.she got up with jerk angrily said gauri that she is going the venue where her mehandi function is going to take place,stomp her foot in jealousy and leave from there.while shivaay too went behind her.everyone smirked seeing them.they all knew that shivika loves each other.and again gets busy with their work.
Recap-
Shiv-hey leave my mom.
Goon-first say your guards that put their guns down.
Shiv-who are you all?
Goon-shut your mouth and do as I say.
After some fight.one goon point his gun towards shivaay,without his knowledge.but this scene was noticed by annika and then.
Shoot….
Shiv-annikaaaaaa…….(cried)
Anni-shivvvvvaaaa(she faints)