secret peck

Rudy was pacing in his room to and fro while chanting hanuman chalisa.bhavya noticed this and asks him about his weird behaviour then he told her about his situation and started crying like a baby.
Bhavya laughed hard ,just then annika came there.seeing annika,Rudy scares and hide behind bhavya.
Anni-rudy baby come out.look I have something for you.she said with her extra cheese voice.
Rudy-ac..tually di I have exams so I have to go.he excused still hiding behind bhavya.
Anni-ohh,so then how will I request to shivaay for you this sports car ad your birthday is also coming next month.she said sadly.
Listening the name of sports car Rudy came out excitedly only for realize that he is trapped now terribly.seeing Rudy ,annika ran towards Rudy with bat in her hand.now the situation is Rudy is running all over the mansion with his loud shouts for saving him and annika was running behind him with her bat.she was jabbering on him.
Anni-rudy ke bacche,stop I am not gonna leave you today.she shout while running behind him.
Rudy-i promise di,I will not do like this again.please leave me.oh god sare ghar wale mar gye kya koi mujhe bachao.he cried while running.all family members came out only to witness this cute fight.elders always adored anniru bond while youngsters were like"sahi ho rha hai iske saath".After alot of running annika sat on the sofa tiredly pinky was sitting near her she caresses her hair locks while she was panting badly after alot of running rudra too sat on the sofa,panting heavily.annika was drinking water unknowingly rudra snatches the bottle from annika not aware that he is sitting near annika.as he snatched bottle annika look at him.meanwhile rudra too realized.but this time annika caught him and then she throw whole water of the jug on his face.everyone cupped their mouth seeing this while Rudy was in deep shock.she grabbed his earlobe and started scolding him brutally.she smacked him also.he was like crybaby.apologized to her and promised her that he will not do anything like this.
After that whole day passed like air as next day is mehandi, then haldi and shaadi.whole family was busy like hell.in this whole day annika was tired like hell which is noticed by shivaay.he told her alot of times that he will do everything,she should take rest but she is annika.how can she take rest?At night when shivaay went to his room after finishing his meeting he found her there.whole room was filled with shopping bags.whole room was messed.he was amazed that is he entered in correct room?But yes he entered in correct room.he saw her sleeping in her night shorts.sleeping cutely.he went to her try to not stumble due to mess in his room.he sat next to her.she was looking beautiful like angel,her doe
Shaped eyes,long eyelashes,her pointed nose and the favorite place of his eyes her lips.he was having urge for tasting her for so long.but always someone came between them.his hormones are full on swing today as his heart was screaming to him.hust taste her luscious lips.he want to feel that how her lips feels on his.but how?She is sleeping.just a peck will not disturb her sleep.his mind stated.but the matter is will he able to control himself?No he can't.his heart scream.but he was having no control today.he is lossing his control badly.yes just one peck.shivaay you can do this.his heart screamed but this time something different.after having alot turmoil he looked at her,inhaled and exhaled for gather courage to peck her.yes she is tigress if she got to know that I pecked her without her knowledge she will eat him raw surely.he bend down and for a microsecond his lips touches with hers.a current passed in his spine.he controlled his hormones and sat straight.after pecking her he was blushing profusely.what had he just done?That was most beautiful moment in his whole life.he was still in his land when her cold lips touches his hot lips.he was tracing his lips again and again and blushed hard.he was in his lala land then annika said sleepily.
Anni-what are you doing?Don't you want to sleep.let me sleep idiot.please switch off the right.she said sleepily.
Shivaay switched off the light and hugged her tightly.he kissed her hairline and drifted into deep slumber not before muttering "I love you".

Your wish is completed HumaKhan827.abhi itna hi milega🖐🖐🖐🖐 .
Come on guys,atleast give me your feedback by your coments.