when annika met mallika😉😉😉

After some time,annika went to shivaay's room,where he was talking with mallika on a video call.not knowing the fact that he was on video call.as his back was facing her.she went and back hugged her,he frightened seeing her bold side that too in front of annika.before he say something she kissed him on his cheeks and says loudly,"you know my bagad billa,today you are looking so hot."her comment made him blush and he forgets about mallika totally.on the other hand mallika was seeing them or should I say gawking at them.
Shiv-i know,but you know what,it took me 2 hour for looking like this.
"Whaaaaaat",two sounds came shockingly.
Anni-1 second,i heard double what from where?She started to looking at the door,just then shivaay realise that mallika was still on video call.but he is late.as mallika has introduced herself in front of annika.
Mall-hii,so you are annika.
Anni-(hesitantly)yes,I am sorry.i think.i disturbed your and shivaay's chat.as she was embarrassed.
Mall-no,no.you don't have to say sorry.infact I should say sorry to you both.as I am here as kabab me haddi.
Shiv-yeah,you are right.always someone spoils our moment.he whispered.only audible to annika,in which he got a smack on his elbow.
Anni-i am sorry but I didn't recognize you.she said confusingly.
Mall-shivaay should I tell her my name?She winked at him.as he told her about annika's reaction last time.
Shiv-yes,as she trust me more than her.he said proudly.annika smiles.
Malli-awww so cute.well hii annika I am mallika.mallika shekhawat and soon to be mallika sidharth vikram rana.she said last sentence with a tinge of blush.
Anni-ohhh so you are mallika.hii mallika.its so nice talk to you.
Mall-really.
Anni-ofcourse and I am extremely sorry for that…..
She trailed off but shivaay completes her.
Shiv-cheek kiss.
Anni-yeah…she blushed.
Shiv-yes,mallika you disturbed us,wrna maine toh iska bold side dekhna tha.he said shamelessly.
Anni-shivaay,stop your cheapdapanti.she scold him.
Mall-hey,mr. I didn't disturbed you.its obvious when you heard that sso took time to get ready.that too 2 hours.seriously shivaay.she rolled her eyes.
Anni-exactly,aisa kya khaas taiyaar hue ho jo do ghante lag gaye itna time to mujhe bhi ni lgta.
Shiv-really,if you want to look hot so you have to give time yrr.he said while self praising himself.
In which both girls rolled their eyes.
"Itne bhi hot ni lag rhe ho".They said together with seriousness.
Shiv-yarr,you both girls are very bad.I am going do whatever you both want.he goes from there grumpily.seeing him went both girls laughed aloud and chatted more stuffs.
After chatting to mallika.annika got to know that mallika is in india now days and she is going to marry s.v.r. soon in mumbai.mallika fixed a hangout for youngsters tomorrow.she was so excited for hangout,she started to search shivaay,then pinky told her that he went to his office.

In evening-
Annika peeped in his room.he was sitting on the couch exhausted.he sensed her.
Shiv-why are you standing there come here?He said without looking at her.
Anni-(frowned)how do you know that I am here without looking?She comes in.
Shiv-as I can sense you.
Annika massaged his shoulder lightly.as he was resting.he gets relax.
Anni-are you tired?
Shiv-hmmm..
Anni-what happen?You are looking stressed.
Shiv-nothing else,just a deal slipped from my hand.
He said sadly.
Anni-its ok shivaay,it happens sometime.and I know my bagad billa,he will grab more important deal.she said kissing his forehead.
Shiv-i know but the problem is that s.v.r.
Anni-you mean mallika's fiance.
Shiv-yess,he is trying to compete with me.i hate it.
Anni-so you don't like him.
Shiv-ofcourse.
Anni-but you know what shivaay there is no point to hate him.
Shiv-he is my rival yrr.
Anni-so what?
Shiv-mujhe usko dekh kr hi michmichi hoti hai.he blurted.
Anni-its ok we will talk about this later ok.
Shiv-hmm.
Anni-listen, tomorrow mallika planned a hangout for us so get ready as I am hell excited about it.
Shiv-i hope that s.v.r. is not coming there.
Anni-no,she lied.
Shiv-so I am excited too.he said excitedly.
After that they talk about more stuffs and then slept in each other's arms.

In morning-
Annika was sitting in his bed eating her icecream and in deep thoughts.
Anni's pov-
This shivaay and s.v.r.'s hate for each other is baseless.yes,mallika has told me about s.v.r.'s hate for shivaay.she too take him by fooling him.like I fooled shivaay.i think I have to do something,so these idiots stop hating each other.she thinks for while then she shouted idea…..

Recap-you all know annika's idea are never safe.😉😉god bless s.s.o. and s.v.r.😂😂😂😂😂