me and you locked in a room😉😉😉

After staring the door for 5 minutes they started laughing hysterically.they were laughing and laughing just then shivaay realized that annika smiled after 4 months.she was looking breathtaking.her smiling curvy lips were not taking name to leave her.her frown was vanished.he was staring her and here she was laughing.just then she realized the situation and shuts her mouth.
Shiv-why were you laughing?
Anni-"kyu,mera muh,mere daat main chahe jo bhi kru."
Shiv-okay,but why are you scaring me?
Anni-what you mean,huh.that I am scary.yes,you think it right.i am scary,ugly and road side trash too.her eyes filled with tears.
He came forward but she stopped him by showing him her palm.
Shiv-for once listen to me.
Anni-you have lost your right on me shivaay.i am no one to you now.this road side will never trust you again.she said while tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.
Shiv-please don't say like this.listen that day…..
Anni-shut up,shivaay…..I don't want to talk about that.
She closed her eyes in order to stop her tears.he can sense her pain.he is the one who gave her pain.he hates himself for this.but he want to rekindle her wounds.but she don't even want to listen him.then how will he made her understand his situation.it hurts seeing her in pain.the girl who is full of blunder now she wants perfection in everything.he doesn't want perfect annika instead he wants the blunder annika.her imperfections,her chirpy nature made him fall in love with her madly and deeply.now transforming her into blunder annika is the only task for shivaay.no matter how much time it takes but he will keep patience and transform her into old annika.he swallowed his pain and determined to change the topic.
Shiv-okay,I will shut my mouth.he said normally and sat on the chair.
His reaction made her surprise.she rolled her eyes and start knocking the door.
Shiv-hum,tum ek kamre me band ho.or chaabi kho jaye….he sings.
Anni-shivaay,shut up.cant you even think that we are stuck in this cabin.
Shiv-why,can't I sing?I have my own mouth.my wish.i shall sing,I shall shout,I shall eat.who are you to order me to shut my mouth?He retaliate.
Anni-great,he is frustrating man.
Shiv-areee hum tum ek kamre me band ho or chaabi kho jaaye……..He sings cum shouts.
She put her hands on her ears.but he is too loud that outside of the cabin everyone stops.but saransh gave them a glare to do their work so they resumed their work.
Anni-shivaay,you are too loud.arghhh,my ears will pluck out.
But he didn't listen.he was continuously shouting in his language singing.while drumming table.
Anni-mad man.he is such mad.she look here or there.as he was so lost in his singing or should I say shouting.that he didn't even realize that annika poured his mouth with tissue papers.his eyes get widen.but she smirk seeing at him.as his hands were tied with armrest of the chair already.he thought when did she do this to him.but that doesn't matter now.the thing matter is how to free himself from this.he made puppy eyes.she rolled her eyes in disbelief.she called saransh again.this time he picked her call.
Anni-if you didn't unlocked me in this cabin then you will face wrath of me.She threatened saransh.
Sar-no,anu I am going to unlock you both.
Anni-better.
He unlocked them.as he unlocked he witnessed the most horrible sight of shivaay being hostage,his hands were tied,his mouth was filled with tissue papers.she came out not before giving him warning.that he will be next if he did such stunt with her.she threatened him,he gulped hard and nodded.
Soon she went from there.saransh ran to shivaay,untied him.he stood up.straightened his suit and smiled widely.
Sar-bro,she is too dangerous.
Shiv-thats why don't marry her.
Sar-no,you will help me na.then I am ready to bear these things.
Shiv-(muttered)I will eat you raw.first let me get back my old annika then I will see you.
Sar-did you say something?
Shiv-nothing, I'll take your leave now.
Sar-yeah.
As he came out employees stared him like he has grown horns.seeing their expression he frowned.
Shiv-what?What are you all staring at me?Can't I sing?He shouts.
Employees kept mum.he again straightened his suit,coughed fake and went out.