"He won't hurt you," I said calmly and ran my hand down the side of his jaw.

"Grimlock trusts Guardian. No hurt Knight." He said and I nodded.

"Good, now listen. I will be right back ok?" I asked and he nodded before bumping my hand with his head. I smiled and walked over to Optimus.

"They will fight with you, but don't provoke them. They will defend themselves. It's weird though. Grimlock and I have formed a bond, but it feels different than ours and my Dad's. It just feels instinctual." I said to him.

"It is very possible that you have formed a companion bond. It's said that the early Cybertronians were able to form these bonds with different Cybertronian animals. If they will fight with us, then we have another advantage over Megatron." He replied.

"That's just what we need, and please don't piss him off. He seems temperamental." I warned.

"Noted. Now we must hurry. The others are in danger." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"Let's go," I said and he spoke to Crosshairs, Drift, and my Dad.

"The Dinobots will fight with us. The seed mustn't reach Megatron. Let us protect our family." Optimus said and the guys whooped. I smiled and Grimlock bumped my back. As I turned around, he scooped me up with his head and I landed on his back. Chuckling, I offered a hand to Optimus and pulled him up with me. Everyone mounted a Dinobot and we set out to the city. My wings bounced on my back with Grimlock's heavy steps.

As we neared Hong Kong, we could see explosions and fire raging already. Once inside, we took to killing as many Decepticons as we could on our way to the others. They were not Cybertronian built so they had flaws, flaws that made them easier to kill than the average Decepticon. Optimus and I took turns leaping off of Grimlock to take out cons.

We had all split up, every team had a Dinobot and at least one Autobot. Optimus and I went with Grimlock and continued to look for Cade and the seed. Just as we came back together from taking out a wave of cons, I heard the deep rumbling of a ship break the atmosphere.

"Shit! Optimus, Lockdown is back!" I said urgently and he looked up to the sky. Lockdown's ship hovered below the clouds and above the city, most likely looking for us. Then the ship started picking things up off the ground. Cars and buildings were getting torn apart and dropped, killing innocent people in the process.

"We need to destroy the gravity lift on the ship. We need to get closer." Optimus said and I nodded. I led Grimlock in the ship's direction and patted his side. He roared and took us toward the ship. When we got closer, I could feel the pull of the well lifting me off of Grimlock's back and into the air. I huffed and used my wings to fly towards the well. Once I was below it, I threw my glaive into the well and it imploded on itself. After it's hold on me was released, I tumbled for a moment before regaining my balance and hovering. My hand went out and summoned my glaive like Thor and I felt like a badass when it flew through the air and sat firmly in my hand. Fuck yeah. I heard something come from the ship and noticed that it was going down closer to the ground. My wings pushed me toward the ship and I dove down underneath it to land next to my mate.

"I think we pissed him off," I said with a chuckle.

"Most likely. Are you hurt at all?" Optimus asked whilst holding my shoulders and checking my body over for injuries.

"You know if we weren't in the middle of a battle I'd make a joke about you checking me out, but I'll let you off the hook," I said and a smile broke out on his face. I smiled as well and he rolled his optics before bumping my forehelm with his.