A Twist (Chapter 3)

"What happened last night?" Harry moaned. " I can't remember" "Same Here." all the boys agree. "Did it happen again?" Louis says. "By the looks of it, but how can we stop it? I don't want to hurt them anymore!" Niall says "But we can't tell anyone, or it might get out... All that we can do is to try to keep 'them' from coming again. If we can...." They all look at each other with sad, looks of concern... They all start to stand up, one by one to get ready for their next concert.

The concert go's as planed without anything, or rather anyone, messing things up. They get on the bus, and find two helpless girls tied up. "No, No, No,No!" Zayn screams. "Quickly! We got to get them out of here before they come!" Louis screams. "Before who comes? Who are you guys?!?" The two girls ask, but the boys quickly u tie the girls an let out of the bus, and they leave.

They black out. Just as the girls are leaving.

"Hum!" Liam snickers. "They thought it would be that easy to beat us? Ya right!" "Hey girls! do you want any autographs?" Harry asks the two girls, just as their leaving. "YES! OMG! YES! HARRY!" the girls scream and run to Harry and the boys. they blindfold one of the girls and this time, they slit the one girls throat, forcing the other one to watch. They once again sliced up her heart and pulled out a glowing orb and absorb it. They do the same to the other girl. They then proceed to get rid of the girls in a car junk yard, having them unknowingly smashed in a car. Leaving no evidence.