Albatross Sandwhich part 2

The next day I go back to the same restaurant and order another albatross sandwhich. It sill tastes disgusting. I cut off a bit of the meat and slip it in a napkin, I put that in my pocket and leave. One of my friends is a biologist, she always brings a microscope, maybe she can analyze the meat. I go to her room and knock on the door. 

"hey! Jessie! Are you in?" The door swings open.

"Alex! It's so good to see you! I knew that you were on this cruise as well!" She hugs me. "Why didn't you stop by earlier?" 

"Oh I was exploring the ship." 

"Without me? What ever, Come in!" She holds the door open and I enter the room. 

"So, I have this mystery meat that I need you to analyze." 

"Sure!" She pulls out her microscope and I hand her the 'albatross meat'. She slices a thin slice off of the chunk and places it on a slide. "Uh, where did you get this?" 

"It's the meat from a so called 'Albatross sandwich'."

"Alex, this is, Human meat."

"What??"

"Yeah, come take a look." I look into the microscope. She then starts talking about a bunch of biology stuff that I don't understand. But it is human meat, I feel sick. I get up and leave. 

"Alex, wait where are you going?"  I don't respond, I just go.

...

I stand on the edge of the balcony. And I jump.