Junkrat x Female Reader: Crazy

Start from the beginning

He placed it at my feet before they both began to get some distance from the impending explosion.

'What about your motorcycle?' I called out.

The two men stopped in their tracks before walking back over to me. The larger man held a gun to my face, as I closed my eyes, expecting to die.

'She has a point Mako' the smaller man chimed in, trying to defend my life.

'Listen, I'm on your side. I was about to commit a mass shooting' I began pleading, my voice shaking.

'Prove it' the bigger man demanded.

I thought for a moment, before reaching into my handbag and pulling out my 'anti-omnic' propaganda that I had been handing out to people over the last few years.

The two men looked at each other, considering what I had to say.

'We still have to kill her' the larger man insisted.

'Why? She's on our side' the handsome one argued, defending me once more. I smiled over at him gratefully.

'She knows of our identities' he argued back, pointing his hook in my direction.

'Then she can come with us' he fought. I nodded, knowing that this was the right step. I already intended on abandoning my life when I was about to commit the atrocity. Electricity soared through me.

'I still don't trust her' the other man grunted, pulling out some rope. I swallowed, unsure of what he intended on doing to me.

'Fine' the smaller man agreed, shaking his head, as I was bounded and gagged. I was then lifted up and placed in the motorcycle before the other two joined me. The big man revved up the vehicle, while the handsome one sat next to me, stroking his fingers through my hair.

'Didn't know a good looking sheila like you hated omnics so much... You have a fine taste' he purred.

I smiled from behind my gag before nuzzling into his touch. He looked down at me smiling, before planting a kiss on my head. Normally I would be bothered by a man so dirty and disfigured kissing me, but I adored it. I couldn't explain this attraction to him, but all I knew was that I wanted more of his touch.

'Don't get too attached Jamison. She could be playing us' the larger man warned, shaking his head as we drove into the Australian outback.

Jamison rolled his eyes, as he continued raking his fingers through my hair, ensuring I was relaxed. I didn't like being bound but I knew that arguing would make them trust me less. I needed to comply with his wishes.

We arrived back at their hideout, as I was carried inside, before being placed on the floor.

'I'm going to have a sleep' the bigger man grunted, staring at me up and down.

'Alright Mako' Jamison sighed, rolling his eyes, as he lifted my body into the air.

'I swear to God Fawkes if you're not right about this' Mako threatened, prodding the smaller man with a fat finger.

'Relax, get some rest little guy' Jamison teased, shrugging him off. I couldn't help but giggle, muffled by the gag, as he carried me into a different room.

I sat before him, as he studied me and went through the contents of my handbag. He found my handgun, and his eyes widened with shock.

'Jesus toots, what did you have planned?' he whispered, as he struggled with the gag around my mouth.

I smiled at him, as he freed me from my gag and restraints, before wrapping my arms around him gratefully.

Jamison was caught off guard by my embrace, but slowly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in. I would have appreciated his gesture more if it wasn't for the dampening between my thighs.

I opened my mouth and told him everything, about my distaste for omnics and how I had intended on shooting all those who attended the opening today. Jamison smiled at me, all the more aroused by my sinister plans, caressing my thigh.

'I've not met someone quite like you' he whispered, pressing on top of me, clearly attracted to me. Jamison had never cared this much about another human being, yet he had found me, who shared the same views as him. I think he adored how crazy I was deep down.

I whimpered, as his prosthetic leg brushed against my injured one. He stroked it soothingly before standing up and moving over to a cupboard. He pulled out a first aid kit and rummaged through it before finding some bandages.

'I know someone that could probably organise a tetanus shot for you. I'll contact them tomorrow' he whispered, as he tended to my wounds, cleaning the punctures and bandaging my leg.

'Why do you care so much?' I asked, as he pulled me back into his arms.

'Because we're all a little crazy' he laughed, pressing his lips against mine, catching me in an intimate kiss. I opened my mouth, exploring his insides, my tongue dancing with his.

I felt his erection press against my thigh, as my womanhood screamed for his touch. His mechanical hand stroked my flustered face, cooling my heated skin. I pulled away, gasping for breath, as my eyes lowered down to where he needed me to feel.

I pulled at his shorts, tugging the grenades off of his pants, careful not to detonate them, as he revealed his hardened member to me. I could hardly contain myself, as I pushed my mouth down his shaft, licking the droplets of pre-cum that were already oozing from his tip, loving and appreciating the taste of him.

He moaned as I pressed down further, my tongue dancing over his desperate skin, ensuring I made it to his base, taking him down my throat. I spluttered, as he lightly thrusted, enjoying the feeling of my mouth on his member. My pace quickened, as I held onto his thighs for support, positioning myself accordingly to allow greater access.

He began panting, as I took in his thickened and swollen member, calculating my movements to the rhythm of his heartbeat. I felt my juices drip through my panties, and I knew I needed to feel him inside of me. My entire body ached and begged for his touch. I wanted him; no, fuck that... I needed him.

I pulled my mouth away from his member, as he tore at the dress I was wearing, discarding it in a crumpled heap on the floor. I gasped as he covered my rounded and swollen breasts in kisses after unhooking my bra. My eyes hit the back of my head while my back arched as he sucked and bit at my nipple.

His fingers flooded to my entrance, as he smiled at the dampness of my panties.

'So ready for me' he whispered, as he tugged my panties off and pressed his erection at my hole, lingering there, teasing me.

I moaned as I pulled him inside of me, my lust consuming me. I growled as I felt him push in, spreading me open. Jamison began thrusting, giving me no mercy, as I gasped, taking in his shaft, adjusting to its size. I felt myself clench, as my juices flooded down his cock, which was entrapped in me. He moaned, as he noticed I became wetter and stroked my face, pulling me into a kiss.

I cried out, as I felt goosebumps cover my skin, as he pushed all the way in, skin hitting skin. I climaxed so intensely and aggressively that he had to put his hand over my mouth to prevent me from waking his friend sleeping in the other room. He thrusted in over and over, pushing deeper and harder. Jamison grunted into my ear, as his breaths became more vocal. I knew he was getting close.

I pushed him off of me, as I took him in my mouth once more, pushing all the way down while my hands played with his balls simultaneously. I felt him pant before releasing his load between my lips. I took him all in, massaging his cock with my tongue before swallowing, refusing to miss a drop. He sighed as he ran his fingers through my hair, smiling down at me, before wrapping his arms around my shoulders once more.

'That was fucking hot shiela' he laughed, mania running through his eyes.

I winked at him before lying back and sinking into his chest.

'You'd better not kill me after that performance' I laughed, insanity seeping through my veins, mesmerised by his touch.

'Please, all I know is that after today, I have no intentions of letting you go' Jamison whispered.

'And why's that?' I asked, my eyebrow raised. I was intrigued.

'Because I'm crazy about you'